SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if after I extend a month for rt but still cannot finish, can I extend another month?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I new bird cause I ORD 2 months ago only. Will the instructors aim me to kan? :(
I really scared of those encik style regimentation and fierceness haiz.
What do you mean numbers become lesser? They go home before IPT ends?

From the first few pages I saw IPT won't go on for the full 3 hours. It will always end early. Is it true? I'm going Maju camp IPT.

No 1 will know who is new or old bird. All will train in a big group.

Training normally about 2 hours or so. Any later means that pti very on.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No 1 will know who is new or old bird. All will train in a big group.

Training normally about 2 hours or so. Any later means that pti very on.

Hi senior, are the PTI instructors in ur camp xiong?

nefariel

Reaction score
hi guys just wanted to ask if its ok to attend only 19 out of the 20 sessions, (pti told me its ok) or will still get charge letter?

cant book anymore as all slots filled up

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry for not being clear, but I mean your experience with the PTI xiong or not?

<I'm assuming you went for PTI here, maybe you didn't>

All depends on luck lah since u will get different pti every session. Some good some bad.

Don't need to be scared. They surely won't be as strict as your army pti.

indigo33

Reaction score
Qn about RT IPPT

Hi bros,

Have some questions about RT IPPT.

1) If I get RT(have not attended any RT session yet), can I just take a IPPT so that I don't need to go all the sessions?
2) I have taken IPT before(failed running by 10s), for the RT-IPPT will the pass standard be at my IPT banding or will it be set to the normal pass standard?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bros,

Have some questions about RT IPPT.

1) If I get RT(have not attended any RT session yet), can I just take a IPPT so that I don't need to go all the sessions?
2) I have taken IPT before(failed running by 10s), for the RT-IPPT will the pass standard be at my IPT banding or will it be set to the normal pass standard?

1) can go take normal IPPT and if pass you are out of RT. but the normal IPPT session is not counted as a RT session.

2) if completed all 10 IPT sessions, the passing standard will be the PPT banding. if never complete all 10 then is normal IPPT standard. applies to both normal IPPT and RT-IPPT.

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just took my ipt-ippt a few days ago and I cant seems to locate the link to check my ppt banding.

can some kind souls enlighten me?

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I attended IPT how many days do I have to wait for them to update their system that it shows I attended?

k0sm0s

Reaction score
I just took my ipt-ippt a few days ago and I cant seems to locate the link to check my ppt banding.

can some kind souls enlighten me?

Just go the ippt/rt booking page and you can see your details listed there clearly.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.