Any tailors in Bangkok to recommend?

rVn_mUfC

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tailor On Ten is one of the few places that does offer in-House tailoring. i have just returned from TOT, made three shirts ( Thomas Mason) and a jacket from 100% wool. I love everything. They have recently opened up another private fitting room upstairs so now they have three of these so no pressure to get fitted quick and not crowded. I asked Dep the staff to see where my shirts were made and he took me to the back and there are three shirt tailors making shirts in a room, all the machines are there and everything. My jacket was also cut and stitched in the shop ( I saw other jackets being cut and stitched by 3 other tailors ( not the same as the shirt tailors ( also in the shop). So it is inhouse production and the end results show.

They only have full cotton shirt which start at 1700 now right? Minimum 3 pieces?

TiggerD

Reaction score
They only have full cotton shirt which start at 1700 now right? Minimum 3 pieces?

Yeah, pure cotton only, 1700thb, you can put contrasts and monogram and lots of details included in this price. Honestly the service is very different, if you want more than a transactional purchase go there. Tip, flag down any of the electric cars or tuk tuks and ask for a lift or take motorbike taxi, its a bit of a walk!

rVn_mUfC

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, pure cotton only, 1700thb, you can put contrasts and monogram and lots of details included in this price. Honestly the service is very different, if you want more than a transactional purchase go there. Tip, flag down any of the electric cars or tuk tuks and ask for a lift or take motorbike taxi, its a bit of a walk!

I tried them last time, previously they have blended material at 1100. but the cotton one at 1700 are worth their pricing, service is good as well. Just that if they r looking to do minimum 3 pieces now, then i may look to try out Tanika or Milan Suit.

TiggerD

Reaction score
I tried them last time, previously they have blended material at 1100. but the cotton one at 1700 are worth their pricing, service is good as well. Just that if they r looking to do minimum 3 pieces now, then i may look to try out Tanika or Milan Suit.

Fair enough, but go to Tanika, Milan is not in the same league as TOT and Tanika.

grantt

Reaction score
Fair enough, but go to Tanika, Milan is not in the same league as TOT and Tanika.

If you have money to spend and want the best in Bangkok, Narin would be worth a shot too! 2500 THB and up

If you are looking at cheaper tiers, I'd look into TOT and Crown. Tanika may also be a little too expensive!

Talk about tailoring - time to plan another trip to the tailors...update the wardrobe :) wifey not going to like my bill :(

Bishio

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
take note that 100% cotton shirts crumple and crease very very easily.

u decide whether u want or not.

OSYear

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know if Paul fashion opens on Sunday and if it can deliver the tailoring in 3 days? If not, do they send it to singapore?

slang

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually i don't think its wise to do a suit in Bangkok if you are there for just a couple of days. Given a short time frame, its impossible for you to get a good suit. Its better off to just get a suit from the department store if you are not that concern with quality/fitting in the first place.

i have no experience w suit, if lets say book 7 days to bangkok...everyday go for fitting...able to get a nice fitting suit?

Didjerama

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have no experience w suit, if lets say book 7 days to bangkok...everyday go for fitting...able to get a nice fitting suit?

7 days more than ebuf. I did mine when i was there fr 4 days 3 nights. Went back 3 times including collection

Just avoid sundays and PH thailand if wana b safe

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Leaving for Bangkok today... 330pm flight. Leaving tues afternoon....

Was thinkin to get a 2 pc suit, but looks like I won't hv enough time right? :(

Expected prices will be about 6k baht?

Current recommendations are still boss and crown?

slang

Master Member
Reaction score
oh i wanted to ask which shop makes better good looking fitting suit?
i simply have no experience in suit. So what do i look out for ?

Alpha_Hippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
blended is lousy material ah?
What do you mean by cotton is the only way?

not lousy la, suit different needs, some people lazy to iron will like some of those easy iron features.

Personally I like cotton at our local weather. hence 2 ply cotton is the only way for me. I can live with the creases.

ello42

Reaction score
Hi,

Im going there in less than 24 hrs. Is it possible to get the shirts done? Wont be staying in hotel. Can recommend me any places for female OL shirt?

thanks

FaNtAsIuM

Reaction score
Hi,

Im going there in less than 24 hrs. Is it possible to get the shirts done? Wont be staying in hotel. Can recommend me any places for female OL shirt?

thanks

How long at you in Bangkok? It needs min 3 days to get a shirt tailored.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.