SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just went for my charged today at cmpb, 3rd time visting , paid 150 and left the place.

1st time - totally never go ippt, verdict = warning

2nd time - went for one ipt session, verdict = briefing at auditorum and signed a paper saying i understand all ippt matters.

3rd time - never go ippt plus skip RT all session, verdict = 150 dollars/

just book my next ipt session next month for new window.

just an info for ippt defaulters. 3SG rank here.
as i sign the paper today to acknowledge i paid 150, i saw all other names of people being charged today, saw one verdict = 250 dollars.

Setmax

Reaction score
just went for my charged today at cmpb, 3rd time visting , paid 150 and left the place.

2nd time - went for one ipt session, verdict = briefing at auditorum and signed a paper saying i understand all ippt matters.

as i sign the paper today to acknowledge i paid 150, i saw all other names of people being charged today, saw one verdict = 250 dollars.

what happens if you can't pay up ?

woola calot

Reaction score

by right, the 1st time should be $50. 2nd time $100, 3rd time $200

looks like you profitted

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what happens if you can't pay up ?
no idea but wanted to ask the LT if can lower to 100 dollars but never ask cos i told him is my mistake and i accept any form of punishment.

if i am not wrong, they will ask you call or borrow from friends to transfer you the money . they are close till 430pm so u can go out and take money and come back.

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
by right, the 1st time should be $50. 2nd time $100, 3rd time $200

looks like you profitted
true enough , which means 150 divide by 3 = 50 bucks a year for not doing ippt.
but got a hard strong feeling the next window if i dun go i will go DB.

k0sm0s

Reaction score
Also depends on your rank mah not meh? If you are sir you might be paying more.

orrb86

Reaction score
Got a question,

Lets say I book a RT slot tomorrow. But since it is way pass 1200 to cancel the RT tomorrow, this means that I got to skip it. I wouldn't get penalise or something right? It just going to be flag as absent, and I would have to book another RT session to fill up the absent session; to chalk up to 20 sessions. Am I right?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a question,

Lets say I book a RT slot tomorrow. But since it is way pass 1200 to cancel the RT tomorrow, this means that I got to skip it. I wouldn't get penalise or something right? It just going to be flag as absent, and I would have to book another RT session to fill up the absent session; to chalk up to 20 sessions. Am I right?

Correct.....

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will not get penalised and that session will not be counted...

but heard that if you book and fail to turn up too many times, the system will bar you...

jeaimentvous

Reaction score
You are strongly encouraged to sign up for IPT if you need additional help to train for your IPPT. The first session must commence before 26/10/2013.

If I signed up for IPT but i missed my 1st IPT-IPPT; what next? Don't want to get charged. Can I still book IPT?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are strongly encouraged to sign up for IPT if you need additional help to train for your IPPT. The first session must commence before 26/10/2013.

If I signed up for IPT but i missed my 1st IPT-IPPT; what next? Don't want to get charged. Can I still book IPT?

Yes, then the next session will still be ipt-ippt.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is green band under weight loss program?

I'm 1.73m 78kg also under weight loss lol

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i really hate this time of the year... always rain.

want go for ipt also cannot.

go there do static really pointless since i only need 2.4km to pass.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.