HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

sg_ltech

Reaction score
hi anybody has any idea what is the weather like in early apr? is it cold?
i search online is between 19-24degree?

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Tao Heung on third fl of the building in between Nathan Hotel and Eaton Smart has very nice siew mai. One fat prawn on top of each siew mai (with more inside the filling). :love: The chinese restaurant at Ngong Ping 360 village has one of the nicest hargow ever (very very thin skin and chokeful of fresh, crunchy, fat, juicy prawns inside...). Still can't find super nice custard buns... Never mind, I'll continue my search for them next year when I go again. :s13:

imo the teo heung branch at tst one ish better.. their dim sums are quite cheap though..

joeey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dao xiang at nathan hotel cmi de.. service sucks, standard sucks too

joeey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huh~! I think ok leh... or mebbe I haven't been to better dao xiang outlets =:p

the one in mongkok is much better compared to nathan..

the staffs at nathan is very very rude. i encountered two scenes of arguments between staff and customers ytd when i was there for breakfast..

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for night markets which is worth to go among the below ? i can only choose 2

ladies street
temple street
fa yuen street

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for night markets which is worth to go among the below ? i can only choose 2

ladies street
temple street
fa yuen street
For me they are about the same. Doesn't matter which as its more window shopping than buying anything.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
imo the teo heung branch at tst one ish better.. their dim sums are quite cheap though..

dao xiang at nathan hotel cmi de.. service sucks, standard sucks too

huh~! I think ok leh... or mebbe I haven't been to better dao xiang outlets =:p

the one in mongkok is much better compared to nathan..

the staffs at nathan is very very rude. i encountered two scenes of arguments between staff and customers ytd when i was there for breakfast..

Was at CWB, 稻香 on the 1st Feb. Food is decent but same thing service can be lacking. First server came out not happy to serve. Then second server was much better at least when we asked for tea, it came rather quickly. We were there like after 2. I think food after 2 is much cheaper.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For dinner only, expect the place to be packed by locals -few if any tourists. Food is good and prices reasonable.

Tai Chung Wah Restaurant 大中華飯店
G/F, 539 Fok Wing Street, Cheung Sha Wan
長沙灣福榮街539號地下

Frosty889: Tai Chung Wah Restaurant

claryce

Reaction score
you should pick handy up. it's a new service for hong kong. for hkd68 you get a samsung note for a day. unlimited international phone calls, unlimited 3g, city guide, maps all preloaded and you get to purchase tourist attractions at a discount. check their website out for deals before you go.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.