iPad Air accessories showcase and discussion

mm

Master Member
Reaction score
iPad 2 / New iPad Zeta Slim cover

i bought this puro case at best denski. sleep/wake tested working fine.
slim design which does not add too much weight and thickness.
Tahan use first until better nicer case arrive

cspotato

Master Member
Reaction score
hmmm... i was contemplating between black and red... almost wanted to get red but thinking might get dirty with prolong use as previously was using smart cover red for ipad 3 but gets dirty after a while...

u can post some pics of the red case with the ipad?

Last edited:

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Red will become tainted metal red after getting dirty. Also stylish. :)

orangeman

Master Member
Reaction score
anybody know where to get screen protector now? went to a few neighborhood shops but not here yet

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
There are few SPIGEN ultra crystal screen protectors at one of the shop at Funan level 5, price at $39.

orangeman

Master Member
Reaction score
Bigger electronics stores carrying it Liao if u r willing to travel can head down to Burlington

that day i went there to mobile hardware but oos lei according to them... hahaha looking for cheap ones first.

blurnard

Reaction score
Hmm.. Maybe u can try adix82..,can go Facebook and look for this user name ba.. Think he has a few to choose from.. Actually I bought one that is the same as apple smart case.. But me don't like it.. So am looking for a back cover type of case..

cspotato

Master Member
Reaction score
if you are looking for back cover type, i have seen beiklin snap on case that is compatible with apple smart cover... got frosted white and translucent black... so those who are looking for just the back case can take note... i saw these cases at challenger (hougang mall, jurong point and IMM) yesterday...

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you are looking for back cover type, i have seen beiklin snap on case that is compatible with apple smart cover... got frosted white and translucent black... so those who are looking for just the back case can take note... i saw these cases at challenger (hougang mall, jurong point and IMM) yesterday...

How much is it? Will go see. Looking back case + Smart Cover.

Now looking at switcheasy, tunewear.

cspotato

Master Member
Reaction score
hmmm... i never take notice the price leh... if i am not mistaken, should be $39...

blurnard

Reaction score

I should be looking for those snap on cases that doesn't use smart cover coz those snap on cases that can use smart cover has the left side exposed...I reckon I don't like to have the cover heh..

decade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry for a noob question... Wat is the sleep / wake function u guys referring to? Nvr own an iPad before .. But beoing one now

Asus80

Reaction score
Sorry for a noob question... Wat is the sleep / wake function u guys referring to? Nvr own an iPad before .. But beoing one now

open cover wake up ur ipad / close cover ur ipad slp

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to know where to buy cheap Smart Cover leh. Apple store sell 58 knn. Damn ex

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.