Buying attraction tickets from 丁丁旅游 (HKZHAN.COM)

XcoldstarX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Any bros here got experience with buying from 丁丁旅游?

I am thinking of buying the following from them:

1. Disneyland tickets + meal voucher
2. Ocean Park tickets
3. Peak Tram+Madame Tussuade+Victoria Peak Sky Platform tickets
4. Turbojet Macau Ferry Tickets
5. Macau Tower Dinner Buffet Voucher (Intend to get them to help me make reservation)

Is it advisable to buy the tickets online prior to me travelling there?

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Any bros here got experience with buying from 丁丁旅游?

I am thinking of buying the following from them:

1. Disneyland tickets + meal voucher
2. Ocean Park tickets
3. Peak Tram+Madame Tussuade+Victoria Peak Sky Platform tickets
4. Turbojet Macau Ferry Tickets
5. Macau Tower Dinner Buffet Voucher (Intend to get them to help me make reservation)

Is it advisable to buy the tickets online prior to me travelling there?

Bought from 丁丁旅游 for my 2010 HK trip.

Overall their price was cheaper than other place, you can buy the tickets on the spot from their Mongkok office/counter.

XcoldstarX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They offer payment in hkd and you can buy the tickets online first.

I am worried about the Macau Tower buffet dinner. So I was thinking of buying the voucher from them first and getting them to help me make reservation since I am going on the MacauGP weekend.

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought from 丁丁旅游 for my 2010 HK trip.

Overall their price was cheaper than other place, you can buy the tickets on the spot from their Mongkok office/counter.

Where is their counter (Address)? Can just walk in and pay using credit cards?
Also any advise for clothing for 1st week Dec, need light jacket or heavy clothing?

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also any advise for clothing for 1st week Dec, need light jacket or heavy clothing?

丁丁旅行社 (based on year 2010)
地点:九龙旺角弥敦道607号新兴大厦1417C
Tel:(852)81933199 ,(852) 81203506
时间:9.30am - 7.00pm

I think they only accept CASH.

Last time I only brought light jacket but this is subject to weather condition, advise to check HK weather before you go. :)

reikizi

Reaction score

should be 丁丁香港门市地址 :弥敦道580号信和中心1403B

as stated on their website

andy_sg_123

Reaction score
Is it a direct admission tickets? If so, can save time Q to redeem the actual ticket. Scare of the online purchase, I think will go down to their office to buy

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most of them are direct admission tickets except Madame Tussuade and 360 Ngong Ping cable car, they will give you a voucher instead.

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My bad...outdated info.

http://www.hkzhan.com/func/common/N-20.html

丁丁香港门市地址 :弥敦道580号信和中心1403B (旺角地铁站E2出口,出来向后转,面向弥敦道往左手方向走约130米。)

Thanks for the information guys. If cash only then really have to change quite a bit of money before hand as Disney & Oceanpark are coming to S$100 per person. Anyone QQ/msg them if can use credit cards before?

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information guys. If cash only then really have to change quite a bit of money before hand as Disney & Oceanpark are coming to S$100 per person. Anyone QQ/msg them if can use credit cards before?

Heard from friend they only accept cash.

jheng0024

Reaction score
For ocean park tickets, there is ongoing promotion.

https://ticketing.oceanpark.com.hk/oceanpark/b2c/index.cfm/calendar

From November 1 to December 20, 2013, guests who make online purchases can enjoy 50% off on child tickets (HK$80) and 30% off on student* tickets(HK$224). *The abovementioned offers only apply to online purchases; student ticket holders must present a valid student ID card during entry.

Not sure if they accept S'pore student pass for student ticket

jnetsix

Reaction score
For ocean park tickets, there is ongoing promotion.

https://ticketing.oceanpark.com.hk/oceanpark/b2c/index.cfm/calendar

From November 1 to December 20, 2013, guests who make online purchases can enjoy 50% off on child tickets (HK$80) and 30% off on student* tickets(HK$224). *The abovementioned offers only apply to online purchases; student ticket holders must present a valid student ID card during entry.

Not sure if they accept S'pore student pass for student ticket
opps. i doubt so as their senior citizens tickets also require HK ID cards to verify.
For students, they also need your HK student ID card.

Last edited:

jheng0024

Reaction score
Below is reply from Ocean Park's Guest Communications

Both local and overseas guests can now enjoy 50% off discount on child tickets (i.e. HK$80) and students can enjoy 30% off on adult tickets (i.e. HK$224) via our Online Ticketing System https://ticketing.oceanpark.com.hk/oceanpark/b2c/index.cfm/calendar for park visit from 01 November to 20 December 2013. Student ticket holders must present a valid student identity documents upon entry. Please note that our online tickets are date-specific and ticket orders cannot be cancelled or amended once an order form has been submitted to us through our website.

But feel free to verify with them again

Last edited:

jnetsix

Reaction score
Below is reply from Ocean Park's Guest Communications

Both local and overseas guests can now enjoy 50% off discount on child tickets (i.e. HK$80) and students can enjoy 30% off on adult tickets (i.e. HK$224) via our Online Ticketing System https://ticketing.oceanpark.com.hk/oceanpark/b2c/index.cfm/calendar for park visit from 01 November to 20 December 2013. Student ticket holders must present a valid student identity documents upon entry. Please note that our online tickets are date-specific and ticket orders cannot be cancelled or amended once an order form has been submitted to us through our website.

But feel free to verify with them again
That will be great if the student pass is allowed for all international students!

jheng0024

Reaction score
That will be great if the student pass is allowed for all international students!

Revised reply from them :

Student ticket holders must present valid student identity documents (either local or overseas) upon entry. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.