The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
ai seh power la. haha i no $ hoot claymation. haha.. nvm wait for silverfox sample.

quicksand + gold digger best combi!. haha so far i think la. haha

Don't like that leh bro! HdF troll me on giving me sample! Next shipment come if no sample size, i give you one jug okie as promised:D

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't like that leh bro! HdF troll me on giving me sample! Next shipment come if no sample size, i give you one jug okie as promised:D

haha i give out all my HDF to ppl. let them use then gian use HDF.
haha but i sold spongewax to deaththeorist.

haha so good ah? if you give me, i help you spread around the sample. cannot selfish take out. lol :s12:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Honestly its better to provide samples because it works differently for everyone. Although its not say very expensive kind, but for me, I wouldn't risk that amount when I can play 5 hours of snooker with it. :s13:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get hair serum?And which type is good?

Hair serum have alot of different kinds. Frankly, I don't know whether hair serum actually works or not lar but I only started using recently because my girlfriend gave me a bottle of hers.

I'm using Essential. A small pink bottle bought from NTUC. I apply it on alternate days.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just deep cleanse my scalp again.

Feel so nice and refreshed after using the carbolic shampoo sample gotten from leejhong

Looking forward when it restock tho.

Forget about those expensive redken shampoo what 'clean brew'! This carbolic definitely perform way better to me!

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this shampoo is the type to use once weekly right?
ihxeofCt9S13f.jpg

IMO, I wouldn't say that its once a week for males. For females, yes some of them choose to deep cleanse once per week because they don't perspire that much as compared to males. Deep cleansing basically stripes off the oils from the hair and it will tend to feel dry, which females typically will not like to experience. This is especially so if the hair is long and it will take further efforts to moisturize it well enough to look silky smooth and light. This, however, isn't a major concern for guys which explains why males, and not females, choose to deep cleanse more than once a week. Personally, i deep cleanse on alternate days which is just nice for me.

All in all, deep cleansing is actually essential. Some might even bring it further by taking good care in moisturizing it well enough. If you don't moisturize it, the hair will produce even more oils which will make it greasy. Now, who will like their hair to look oily?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro carbolic and POTE not listed on your website yet?:s11:

So sorry about it bro! These new products are currently scheduled for a photoshoot. Once its done, photos will be uploaded onto the website for ordering! Anything text or pm me bro! :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, thinking of achieving the quiff look but was wondering which products to use? So far I'm looking at hair bond moulder and gold digger. My hair is kinda coarse, straight and my hair direction is kinda drooping downwards.. Thanks in advance

Never use moulder before but Gold Digger will definitely suit your criterion, i believe. I never used to believe in european products but GD really makes a difference over here. Gotta admit that its a good hoot. Alternatively, you can also consider Nigelle Bold Make Clay to do your quiff too. It, however lacks the slight shine that GD gives as Nigelle gives a total matte texture finish. :)

If your hair is coarse, i will strongly advise you to pair it off with a bottle of hairspray. To hold coarse hair well enough throughout the day, efforts have to be put in to fix and hold it there else it will definitely flop.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have coarse straight hair too. I find SSS to be enough to get the shape there. Esp with gx's method of bending over forwards and drying the hair upside down. 5 sprays and 10 seconds later, done. And I'm already generous with the temporal estimation.

So good leh you. I need 10mins to blow dry finish leh. :eek:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now my current hairstyle also need to spray 5 or 6 times otherwise won't go into shape. Last time chicken head spray 2 or 3 times can liao.

The shape for slickback is harder to be held there throughout the entire day. To hold it there well enough, you need to use more amount of styling products than usual. Wanna look good, need to spend more money one. HAHA

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get hair serum?And which type is good?

I believe drugstores and some beauty stores do sell them. Else, salons definitely carry them too but i wouldn't advise you to buy from there unless you can afford to. I am currently using Fudge Ends. I think its quite good but i dont think you can find it easily in SG though.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally received the kanebo shampoo, first time using it and find that it was not bad. Hair felt clean and was soft and light after using it, not to forget it had a bice as well. Would grab another bottle to stock it up!

Thanks for your review bro! Glad that you liked your purchase. :)

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The shape for slickback is harder to be held there throughout the entire day. To hold it there well enough, you need to use more amount of styling products than usual. Wanna look good, need to spend more money one. HAHA

You keep poisoning me leh but luckily now my hairstyle change, your wax/clay no use to me!

:s13: :s13: :s13:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just deep cleanse my scalp again.

Feel so nice and refreshed after using the carbolic shampoo sample gotten from leejhong

Looking forward when it restock tho.

Forget about those expensive redken shampoo what 'clean brew'! This carbolic definitely perform way better to me!

I am using carbolic for about 3-4 days per week too. And as honest as it is, yes it does make me feel refreshed after shower. Like a shiok. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.