The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The shape for slickback is harder to be held there throughout the entire day. To hold it there well enough, you need to use more amount of styling products than usual. Wanna look good, need to spend more money one. HAHA

It's quite chor for me leh. If I everyday style quiff for my daily look.

But yet I haven't find a style that I can use minimal product.

Would love to try the EBL Taste clay sample with tousled look soon!

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Hi Guys! we will take note of the sample feedback into consideration ayt! So, everybody calm your hair and tits down:D

jh bro: not bias la! gx bro travel to seng kang to meet me get customer's HdF also nvr charge me sia.. Pai seh =x

Meanwhile, folks! for those who would like to pay via Mastercard/Visa, kindly click on paypal checkout. You are NOT require to have paypal account so no worries :)

nippp0n

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys! we will take note of the sample feedback into consideration ayt! So, everybody calm your hair and tits down:D

jh bro: not bias la! gx bro travel to seng kang to meet me get customer's HdF also nvr charge me sia.. Pai seh =x

Meanwhile, folks! for those who would like to pay via Mastercard/Visa, kindly click on paypal checkout. You are NOT require to have paypal account so no worries :)

Guess i need to edit my review at your site later. :o

nippp0n

Master Member
Reaction score
haha! nono dont take it personally nippon-san ! I have few customer emailing about that payment issue too.:s13:

Haha! It's totally fine. No worries and no hard feelings. :) I just thought my sentence might be a little misleading. Haha..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Morning people!

Meeting our yandao LJH bro later to poison me and pass him my cues.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I sua ku sia. I didn't know do presentation must wear formal one. Pai seh arh, I ITE kia only. :sad:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I sua ku sia. I didn't know do presentation must wear formal one. Pai seh arh, I ITE kia only. :sad:

Don't worry bro. I'm from ITE too. Depend on course. Some must wear formal for each presentation while some need not.

Anyway you just seen our most yandao leejhong in this thread just now?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't worry bro. I'm from ITE too. Depend on course. Some must wear formal for each presentation while some need not.

Anyway you just seen our most yandao leejhong in this thread just now?

Yeah. Take sample of GD and also pass him cues.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried to copy JH Kpop style but nowhere near him. Sobs :(
lazy to do hair, so spray sea salt spray and blow. right after gym!
IMG_00000525_zps8d074d3c.jpg

Last edited:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
i tried to copy JH Kpop style but nowhere near him. Sobs :(
lazy to do hair, so spray sea salt spray and blow. right after gym!
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x274/gaoxing84/IMG_00000525_zps8d074d3c.jpg[/im][/QUOTE]
He got Korean wave. How you fight =X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.