Nokia Lumia 1520

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think there is a need to increase button size. The only worry I have is how to handle the phone in the pocket..
Yea, I think it is hard to put the phone in the pocket of my jeans.

dkxszzy

Reaction score
Does anyone know whether M1 will have pre-order for Lumia 1520 before the launch date?

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
M1 don't seem to support WP anymore. Even our Lumia 1020 are not M1 branded... No info, no freebies, no subsidies.

snowparang

Reaction score
Anyone knows if the 929 version is coming to Singapore?

Quad core, SD card support, 20 mp Pureview camera, latest WP8 update. Most importantly a 5' screen instead of a huge one.

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
929 is exclusive to a USA carrier. Not likely to come to Singapore.

Maybe something similar will come to Singapore next year.

kekacofmmhkfoll

Suspended
Reaction score
1520 is definitely better looking than 929..
that Verizon logo and the phone looks too blocky..

Last edited:

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be end of the month .
I am waiting to see it, but not own it. :D

The phone is too huge for my pockets, but maybe a good alternative for my aging Android tablet - but then again, that should be replaced with the Lumia 2520.

brownkai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Official launch since like 22th nov... Sianz leh... Hate it when the always announce mth eta... Then wait wait become end of the mth

xtrememanix

Master Member
Reaction score
Official launch since like 22th nov... Sianz leh... Hate it when the always announce mth eta... Then wait wait become end of the mth

haha its already much faster than 1020 . rest assure we will hear more news very very soon . :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.