Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzmario

Reaction score
Hi I am planning to travel from Higashiyama(kyoto) to Minoo Osaka on Wednesday. Base on the schedule from Hyperdia, i am taking the rail at around 8.30am and expected to reach Minoo before 10am. However i am prompted with may option to the rail route as follow:

Hyperdia | SearchResult

As i am travelling with small kid, like to ask which route will has less crowded which make it more easy to travel with kid?

buzzmario

Reaction score
hi in osaka or tokyo, is there any places that i could go and buy phone? I am looking for buy nexus 5 in japan.

Thanks

stu4rt86

Reaction score
hi dimitri.. went for your japan talk many years ago haha..

anyway.. i am heading to osaka and kyoto from tokyo .. would it be cheaper to get a one way ticket or those flexi- 4 days pass? I need to fly back to sg from tokyo..

Also, should i purchase disneysea tickets before i go japan?

Wood4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Order from Google Japan and deliver to your hotel.[/QUOTE

Will it be delivered within 1 week ? Stock available now ?
I will be at Osaka for 8 days tomorrow onwards .
Thanks .

albertchng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi in osaka or tokyo, is there any places that i could go and buy phone? I am looking for buy nexus 5 in japan.

Thanks

Bad idea to buy mobile phone in Jap.

Scarly bring back to Singapore cannot use due to different frequency.

kifo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks .
How come Google Japan Nexus 5 32G set is about 44800 yen but Amazon 56000 yen + ?

The model they are selling in Amazon JP are parallel imports from America. American Nexus 5 have incompatible LTE bands with Singapore.

There is now a huge shipping delay building up at Google JP. I do not think you can order it in time.

Adenovirus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello TS! I'll be going to Japan next year for about 10 days. I'll be arriving in Osaka and i will stay there for about 3 days or so before I leave for Tokyo where I will leave for SIN. First question, do you know where in Osaka should I try to find accomodation (somewhere near convenient for me so that I can travel easily using public transport)? Second question, do I require a JR pass if I intend to travel using the shinkansen to tokyo and also making use of the rails to travel to places like kyoto and commuting around the cities (Osaka and Tokyo)? Thanks!!

satyavirya

Reaction score
Anyone brought Tokyo Banana using check-in luggage? Bought too many now, thinking better to pack into our lugagge together with clothes (we have extra space). Just worried whether it would be smashed when arrived.

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone brought Tokyo Banana using check-in luggage? Bought too many now, thinking better to pack into our lugagge together with clothes (we have extra space). Just worried whether it would be smashed when arrived.
Dont think so... y don't buy @ airport? :)

fuzzybear

Master Member
Reaction score

It won't unless u got a hard or semi hard luggage

My Return trip from holkkiado I buy
X6 box of large box
Bai Se Lian ren

& the Hokkaido potatoes box too
& royes chocolate too

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tokyo banana can take some shaking. Not like taiwan taiyang bing.:)

ShinigamiX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i ask the shiroi koibito big box selling how much in japan? & tokyo banana... TIA! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.