The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received 3x kanebo shampoo and 1 x conditioner. Sibei heavy. Buay tahan. Haha. Also 1 pp and 1 voi hairspray. JH tan my money gao gao. Haha I still waiting for Pote organic shampoo. Bring in soon!

Pote Organic Shampoo should be in the next year! Yeah man. Thanks for your great support and once again so sorry for the long wait! For people who are still waiting for kanebo shampoo, the next shipment will be here in the next few days! Will be texting the guys soon! Cheers! :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shipment for kanebo shampoo is finally in SG! Will be getting them next week and texts will be sent out to people who had ordered/reserved them!

Also, after doing a thorough count, I am currently left with one last bottle of kanebo shampoo and this shipment is wiped clean. Next batch will be here next month so if anyone's interested, please pm or text me as usual! Cheers! :D

Tudo88

Reaction score
kanebo ftw.feel like ordering some spare to keep at home haha.any conditioner to recommend?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kanebo ftw.feel like ordering some spare to keep at home haha.any conditioner to recommend?

kanebo conditioner lo :s12:

haha

Can give kanebo acidic conditioner pH 4 a try. Its a deep conditioner which tends to be very moisturizing. So just a bit will go a long way. If you have the problems of dry, damaged or frizzy hair, deep conditioning is essential for you. Helps to restore the healthy shine and smooth texture of the hair on the cuticle layer, it helps to rid the dry and dull look of the shine. This is especially important for females with long hair but no one says it aint important for guys too. Basically, it helps a lot in making your hair soft and gets your hairshape back by repairing it. :)

Even gaoxing is getting 2 of these conditioners too. :s13:

WhiteFox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now comes the disadvantage. It's drizzling and now I look like a madman who just escape from a salon

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can give kanebo acidic conditioner pH 4 a try. Its a deep conditioner which tends to be very moisturizing. So just a bit will go a long way. If you have the problems of dry, damaged or frizzy hair, deep conditioning is essential for you. Helps to restore the healthy shine and smooth texture of the hair on the cuticle layer, it helps to rid the dry and dull look of the shine. This is especially important for females with long hair but no one says it aint important for guys too. Basically, it helps a lot in making your hair soft and gets your hairshape back by repairing it. :)

Even gaoxing is getting 2 of these conditioners too. :s13:

Even my girlfriend is praising the kanebo conditioner is very helpful for her long hair. Usually her long hair is quite messy. But after one week. I notice her long hair more straight and silky. I'm not joking!

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now comes the disadvantage. It's drizzling and now I look like a madman who just escape from a salon

Unless the product itself is water proof else its the same thing for all products actually. Morale of the story: Bring umbrella out with you. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even my girlfriend is praising the kanebo conditioner is very helpful for her long hair. Usually her long hair is quite messy. But after one week. I notice her long hair more straight and silky. I'm not joking!

Continue using it and i can assure you the results will be getting better and better. Conditioner's effects will be furthered under consistent usage and over some time, you will realize a significant difference.

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah, now feeling the poison to get kanebo conditioner! but i already have so many!

any chance can try samples first?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah, now feeling the poison to get kanebo conditioner! but i already have so many!

any chance can try samples first?

No problem bro! Will pass u conditioner sample when we meetup next week or so for your kanebo shampoo and rest of the hoots! :)

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Continue using it and i can assure you the results will be getting better and better. Conditioner's effects will be furthered under consistent usage and over some time, you will realize a significant difference.

My girlfriend also did say the shampoo is great. Thanks JH. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.