Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzybear

Master Member
Reaction score
1480 yen for Shiroi Koibito big. Tokyo banana got 2 sizes. 900 yen and 1200 yen I think

Can find cheape if u know where plus shop discont & tax rebate

In sapporo

But Tokyo I'm not sure
That why I brought x12 box on my other trip
Plus tokyo banana & Hokkaido potato
Haha

bluecanopy

Reaction score
The model they are selling in Amazon JP are parallel imports from America. American Nexus 5 have incompatible LTE bands with Singapore.

There is now a huge shipping delay building up at Google JP. I do not think you can order it in time.

Any idea whether the version from Google Japan is compatible with the LTE bands throughout Asia, specifically Macau? Moving there soon.

buzzmario

Reaction score
Also like to ask if I were to buy JR ticket at the station (instead of having 7 days JR passes), my understand is for kid of 9 years old , the fare is half price of the adult. however what about reserve seat for kid? kid pay also half the reserve seat price or full price as adult?

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shiroi koibito and Tokyo can easy get in shinjuku area? I think i will pack in baggage and check in?
Tokyo Kim Jio is see where sell what flavour, some special ones not sold in airport. But u can find it in various JR stations area.

As for Shiroi, I think you can get it at Narita

fuzzybear

Master Member
Reaction score
Tokyo Kim Jio is see where sell what flavour, some special ones not sold in airport. But u can find it in various JR stations area.

As for Shiroi, I think you can get it at Narita

Ya shiroi can get inside transit mall narita
Quite a lot if them

satyavirya

Reaction score
Dont think so... y don't buy @ airport? :)

Finally the tokyo banana arrived safely, we didn't use hard case luggage. Lucky decided not to buy at airport, the train (limited express since the train station direct to airport is next to our hotel) was running very slow and arrived in airport 45 mins late than the schedule.

Tokyo banana has few packages, 4 for 500, 8 for 1050, 12 for 1500.

ShinigamiX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also like to ask if I were to buy JR ticket at the station (instead of having 7 days JR passes), my understand is for kid of 9 years old , the fare is half price of the adult. however what about reserve seat for kid? kid pay also half the reserve seat price or full price as adult?

u mean JR 7 day pass? it can't b bought in Japan...

buzzmario

Reaction score
u mean JR 7 day pass? it can't b bought in Japan...

sorry fro my bad english, i mean if i purchase a kid ticket at the train station, the ticket i suppose for kid of 9 year old is half the adult ticket price. however what about reserve seat price? is it also half the price or full price as the kid will take one full seat too. thanks

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u mean shinkansen or those green car seats??

I think is based on ticket type... so it should be still based on child discount

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well limited express trains are reservation only. meaning you have to buy the ticket before the date of the train. (iirc 1 day in advance)

otherwise you have to take the normal services

satyavirya

Reaction score
well limited express trains are reservation only. meaning you have to buy the ticket before the date of the train. (iirc 1 day in advance)

otherwise you have to take the normal services

Not all trains. Even shinkansen has non-reserved cars. I took limited express train to Kawaguchiko without reservations. And you can reserve seat on the same day, except it's going to be hard to get seated together if you are in a group

ShinigamiX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wan 2 ask, for those who taken JAL 2 Narita b4..... if i web check-in WITH luggage

will there b another so called dedicated "fast baggage drop counter"? TIA :)

oceanstar

Reaction score
Hi TS.

are there still 1 day bus tours like these? and how do i join? any idea?
the attached is a pamphlet for 1 day Chiba tour

0avpc3j

thank you:o

hoshiyume

Master Member
Reaction score
Where can I buy not too ocerpriced banana and shiroi in osaka uh? Very scare I arrive late at kix then cannot buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.