BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
504x337xPorscheDesign.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.CMpWJAXVkh.jpg

The BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9982 smartphone from BlackBerry will be available from Porsche Design stores, select carriers and retailers around the world beginning on November 21 with the exclusive retail launch at Harrods, Knightsbridge, London. Availability in Singapore will be announced soon, just not yet, but we will keep you informed about this. Like the BlackBerry P9981, which was modeled after the BlackBerry Bold 9900, this beast will not be cheap, prepare your wallets if you want one (Approx SGD$3,000!). Continue reading →

maximilian

Reaction score
I have to say that the material of the casing is rather of good quality i have dropped my phone accidentally a few times (heart pain) but not a single scratch luckily. However if we are comparing it to iPhone or Android i would say it flare rather bad. Apps are limited and even if you side load other stores the apps are laggy and takes a really long time to load at times. Its selling at a hefty price tag of $2700/- in Singapore Porsche Design stores.

yueytan

Reaction score
How do I find you guys on BBM? Is there a group or channel? Totally failing with posting pics of the black P'9982 so I'll just put em on BBM!

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
I have to say that the material of the casing is rather of good quality i have dropped my phone accidentally a few times (heart pain) but not a single scratch luckily. However if we are comparing it to iPhone or Android i would say it flare rather bad. Apps are limited and even if you side load other stores the apps are laggy and takes a really long time to load at times. Its selling at a hefty price tag of $2700/- in Singapore Porsche Design stores.

2700.. hmmm... very very very very tempting.. hmm....

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's your pin to begin with? (I mean if you didn't follow on twitter or fb...)

Polobear

Reaction score
I have a brand new set for sale at $1800, interested party please pm me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.