(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

Mzeria

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any coil groups recruiting bards?
Can play pretty much anytime in the evenings.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one believed me when I said we were going to clear t2 one shot, no one believed me when I told vulpix we could clear t1 to t4 in one sitting too. :o

Did you guys observe other than t2 when communication is vital, for most parts the raid was a lot quieter than previous times? Lol everyone just knew their sh!t better, focused and played :s12:

T2, don't even feel a sh!t healing now... looking forward to tomorrow t5 :vijayadmin:

walsly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one believed me when I said we were going to clear t2 one shot, no one believed me when I told vulpix we could clear t1 to t4 in one sitting too. :o

Did you guys observe other than t2 when communication is vital, for most parts the raid was a lot quieter than previous times? Lol everyone just knew their sh!t better, focused and played :s12:

T2, don't even feel a sh!t healing now... looking forward to tomorrow t5 :vijayadmin:

its true. i was tanking and listening to

magicwolf

Reaction score
hey all, i got the 30 days free trial.. so now i installing.. may i know what should i do next? where to reg a acc and which server i should play lol

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lucky we never do titan after

i think we'll wipe 15 times to compensate for the good coil run :s13:

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Turn 1 drop dragoon gear still :s13:

Maiming Earring thou.. not the Striking which is BiS :(:(:(

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score

ur healer hp kinda not high enuff sia, the fireball portion if 3 stacks got healer , healer confirm down.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ur healer hp kinda not high enuff sia, the fireball portion if 3 stacks got healer , healer confirm down.

I just got my AF2 pants.. I think with food and buffs.. I should be 4k riao :sad:

The 300myth/week cap is really slowing things down.. hope can get my gloves in turn 1 next reset if not it's gonna be 2 weeks without any upgrades :(

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
Turn 5 with guide still have to experiment a lot..... And a lot of random factor sia. There are times where fireball give me dmg less than my hp and times where dmg receive is like 300 more than my max hp.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.