[Upcoming] ROCCAT Ryos – Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Series

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro as far as I searched around SLS, only red switch is available. Cyber mind and PCT. All SRP $279. Rushed all the way down to secure one set with me now :s13:

want the brown switch. $279 exp sia. roccat warranty is how long?

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone considering hoot from amazon?

thought of it if not for my funds on hold with pct.. but shipping fee and restocking status still unknown.. more or less save $40+/- only after 1.3 exchange rate from 169 and still need to wait.

phenol

Reaction score
thought of it if not for my funds on hold with pct.. but shipping fee and restocking status still unknown.. more or less save $40+/- only after 1.3 exchange rate from 169 and still need to wait.

I thought shipping is free for purchases over 125 usd?

What's pct?

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought shipping is free for purchases over 125 usd?

What's pct?

sorry didn't phrase myself properly. over 125 shipping is free but item doesn't indicate if it ships to us (singapore) without the need to use a forwarder. :)

PCT = PC Themes

@Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Unboxing

Want to know everything worth knowing about the kick-ass Ryos MK Pro? Watch this video now. It showcases the mechanical keyboard's eye-watering capabilities and provides a thorough and in-depth review. :s12:
Bro fist, Docm77!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTy6_Ltg1fI

Icewater00

Reaction score
hi,

I am more interested in the glow model . Roccat Ryos MK Glow.

PM me if you have stock and the price too.

Thanks!

phenol

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this roccat software allow to bind a two keys to one key? Like say I want w key to trigger both letter w and letter q simultaneously?

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still only got red switches available? Looking for brown.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.