Noble Audio ... Wizard's Second Coming

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Controlling myself not to hoot

MTL, you know chiu want it. Since u're Wizard's No.1 fanboy + worshipper in here liao, it has always been an open secret to everyone in here.
:s13::s13:

I recently updated yr portable hoots spending thread over at EDMW leh, why there isn't any reply from u de...act blur right.
:vijayadmin:

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MTL, you know chiu want it. Since u're Wizard's No.1 fanboy + worshipper in here liao, it has always been an open secret to everyone in here.
:s13::s13:

I recently updated yr portable hoots spending thread over at EDMW leh, why there isn't any reply from u de...act blur right.
:vijayadmin:

Now no see much thread leh. Most prob not hooting. Gf stare at me too much

XcoldstarX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
makes me wonder if Treoo gonna offer 20% off like Noble Audio. if not people will demo n order directly riao

That will definitely happen.

Because this 20% off only applies to direct orders, dealers do not get this offer.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Demos for 8C and K10 are in for treoo...

Treoo Group (Singapore)
Noble Audio Kaiser 10 & 8C demo units arrive! Available for audition starting 27/11/2013. Book your slots now!

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They took down the post.

Seem like they realised people are going to demo and then order from Noble direct.

Think they are not going to release the demo for audition until Black Friday sales are over.

:s13:

They are gonna lose our respect like dat.. but even if it is after black friday and there are no deals, ppl wun be buying as well. They will surely wait for promos.

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't see why Treoo has to do that. A good example would be JHA through Jaben. So many people are trying the demo piece in Jaben yet ordering directly. What makes them think people will not go directly when your demo unit is out with no bf sales/sales?

XcoldstarX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't see why Treoo has to do that. A good example would be JHA through Jaben. So many people are trying the demo piece in Jaben yet ordering directly. What makes them think people will not go directly when your demo unit is out with no bf sales/sales?

When you do business you will know.

You can argue that yes, people can still demo and then order directly, but that is because Jaben's pricing is way above retail price.

As for Treoo, they are already doing their part by pricing their Nobles at retail price*exchange rate + gst, with a clear explanation in their faq why they are charging gst.

And unfortunately for them, their demo units came just before the black friday sales from Noble Audio, which meant that people will just demo and order direct since the 20% is not offered to resellers, their management team probably thought that they can't accept the fact that people try and buy elsewhere even though they already tried their best to price competitively and therefore decided to delay the demos.

Mayne you guys can drop an email to Noble to get them to intervene.

destrozer

Reaction score
When you do business you will know.

You can argue that yes, people can still demo and then order directly, but that is because Jaben's pricing is way above retail price.

As for Treoo, they are already doing their part by pricing their Nobles at retail price*exchange rate + gst, with a clear explanation in their faq why they are charging gst.

And unfortunately for them, their demo units came just before the black friday sales from Noble Audio, which meant that people will just demo and order direct since the 20% is not offered to resellers, their management team probably thought that they can't accept the fact that people try and buy elsewhere even though they already tried their best to price competitively and therefore decided to delay the demos.

Mayne you guys can drop an email to Noble to get them to intervene.

Yeap, understand your point here.

I think the point those guys were getting at was that yes, people might just try and get direct from Noble Audio at this point of time currently, but what Treoo is doing here is hurting their reputation badly and repercussions will be felt even after the Black Friday sales. With a move like that, people wouldn't see Treoo as a friendly place to shop anymore.

What if we wanted to get something else in addition to the Noble Audio CIEMs? With Treoo blocking the demos like that, it'd definitely leave a bitter taste and people would avoid shopping with Treoo.

Just my 2 cents worth. :s13:

XcoldstarX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeap, understand your point here.

I think the point those guys were getting at was that yes, people might just try and get direct from Noble Audio at this point of time currently, but what Treoo is doing here is hurting their reputation badly and repercussions will be felt even after the Black Friday sales. With a move like that, people wouldn't see Treoo as a friendly place to shop anymore.

What if we wanted to get something else in addition to the Noble Audio CIEMs? With Treoo blocking the demos like that, it'd definitely leave a bitter taste and people would avoid shopping with Treoo.

Just my 2 cents worth. :s13:

But unfortunately, it's the business decision of their management.

Probably their staffs also no control over this.

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought treoo's reputation is already tinted after the elpis saga. Now they are just making things worst.

Even if there is no sale, I will still rather get direct from Noble.

XcoldstarX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
20% is tempting... haha if only there's a 8.A upgrade option to the Kaiser 10.

Confirm don't have. Wizard doesn't want to have anything to do with Heir Audio.

Your only choice is to sell the 8.A and buy the K10.

iscrying

Reaction score
oh well.. still gotta save some love for my 8.As. just got to be contented with what i have. :/ :)
working on my source for now i guess!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.