[Apple Store] iPad Mini (2013) Availability Related Discussions [NO SALES]

foreveru13

Master Member
Reaction score
I only did the 'image retention' test for 1minute. And although the dark colored squares lingered for a few secs, it disappaers.
Camera is grainy but no split image yellow or etc.

ziricote

Reaction score
hope i get my replacement today...

Nov 29, 2013 11:05 Sin - SIN Departed from facility - Sin - SIN
Nov 29, 2013 10:54 Sin - SIN Processed - Sin - SIN
Nov 29, 2013 08:32 Sin - SIN Clearance processing complete - Sin - SIN
Nov 29, 2013 00:47 Szx - SZX Departed from facility - Szx - SZX
Nov 29, 2013 00:46 Hkg - HKG Clearance processing complete - Hkg - HKG
Nov 29, 2013 00:41 Szx - SZX Processed - Szx - SZX
Nov 28, 2013 21:45 Szx - SZX Shipment picked up - Szx - SZX

Gamma552

Reaction score
May I know how's the return process like?when the dhl come and collect the return set will he verify the content?am worried if the content goes missing who will be responsible .

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only did the 'image retention' test for 1minute. And although the dark colored squares lingered for a few secs, it disappaers.
Camera is grainy but no split image yellow or etc.

I re-did the full test (10 mins) twice today, one at 50% brightness while the other at full brightness, still no image retention whatsoever.

masotime

Master Member
Reaction score
May I know how's the return process like?when the dhl come and collect the return set will he verify the content?am worried if the content goes missing who will be responsible .

When the DHL delivery man arrives, you pass him the set, preferably in the original packaging it came in.

The DHL guy will pass you a receipt, proof that you handed the packaging over to him. That is your "insurance" that you have properly returned it to the courier.

rubber33

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks leh. Haha. I mean is there any website or picture to load so that we can verify the dead pixel. Or u bring the ipad so close to your eyes n scrutinize the screen ah?

I go into a dark room and on the brightness to the fullest and see lor. Just got to any full white page to see..

denlor

Reaction score
Hi Guys & gals ,

Been playing with my ipad mini for almost a week now. May I ask how is your set doing in term of battery life ? My "time since last full charge" usage is almost 10 hours ,standby is around 2 days. Is it normal ? =)

falseflush

Reaction score
Hi Guys & gals ,

Been playing with my ipad mini for almost a week now. May I ask how is your set doing in term of battery life ? My "time since last full charge" usage is almost 10 hours ,standby is around 2 days. Is it normal ? =)
My iPads have always had amazing battery lives. My mini is no different.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.