Microsoft Surface

knave

Master Member
Reaction score
I think RT will just become stagnant, not die.

Reason being the key components in RT are MS Office, IE 11 and the Metro apps. Microsoft will not drop support for Metro Apps, and so RT users can still install them and use. It may not have alot of apps at the moment but it will get there someday.

But i think Microsoft will just let it die a slow death like WP7.

Soomp!

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i cant believe , i still have to wait for 3 days before my RT get shipped to US address.

Then more waiting for my US Address to be ship back to SG Address.

haato89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i cant believe , i still have to wait for 3 days before my RT get shipped to US address.

Then more waiting for my US Address to be ship back to SG Address.

Why the heck are u shipping RT from states? Might as well buy surface 2

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score
M looking to sell Surface Pro 128gb, new exchanged set with Type Keyboard n Stylus.

If anyone keen, text me on 9o68.3oo4

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
M looking to sell Surface Pro 128gb, new exchanged set with Type Keyboard n Stylus.

If anyone keen, text me on 9o68.3oo4

hmm, don't quite understand what you mean.
you are selling a Surface Pro 128GB version.
It's a new but exchanged set? Comes with Type keyboard (you mean Type Cover?) and stylus.

Soomp!

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
waited very long since Black Friday.

Had yet to receive my RT..

hopefully by this week can get it..

knave

Master Member
Reaction score
For those going to Tokyo or has friends going,do check out Bic Camera shops there.

Just hoot a Surface Pro 2 there. Can claim tax rebate and if you pay via Visa, another 5% off. In total only paid around 90k yen for The 128gb version (around 1.15k sgd depending on the rates).

Didn't hoot the type keyboard as it's Japanese version.

haato89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those going to Tokyo or has friends going,do check out Bic Camera shops there.

Just hoot a Surface Pro 2 there. Can claim tax rebate and if you pay via Visa, another 5% off. In total only paid around 90k yen for The 128gb version (around 1.15k sgd depending on the rates).

Thanks for the visa sic! Yea I'm gg to get mine in Japan too. But not sure abt extra charges from my CC

knave

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the visa sic! Yea I'm gg to get mine in Japan too. But not sure abt extra charges from my CC

They will just charge you bank exchange rate. Now yen to sgd is 81 on Google. Street rate is around 80.6. Worse case bank charge you 77. Still alot cheaper.

haato89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They will just charge you bank exchange rate. Now yen to sgd is 81 on Google. Street rate is around 80.6. Worse case bank charge you 77. Still alot cheaper.

Got 1% visa charge on top of bank exchange rate--at least for stanchart. But I guess can offset by the 1% cash back :D

Yup will monitor the exchange rates when I go there! Hopefully the visa promo will still be on!

Last edited:

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The OS oso in Jap... can change to english easily? Got international warranty?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.