Sling bag which fits ipad

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
This bag is cheaper $40+

Cocoon Gramercy - CGB150 - Cocoon

With discount from major stores like takashimaya. Price will be ard $38..

iPad sling looks good. Seem like it is selling in challenger and epicenter stores from their website.. But do not think see this sling bag on shelve..

Check out challenger and epi center they are not selling...anyway will check out wheelpck coz i found a shopfront which advertised bluelouge product online.. Hopefully they have stock...

toshm200

Reaction score
Check out challenger and epi center they are not selling...anyway will check out wheelpck coz i found a shopfront which advertised bluelouge product online.. Hopefully they have stock...

I bought this Ipad Sling from this Wheelock shop about 2wks ago, it's light

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought this Ipad Sling from this Wheelock shop about 2wks ago, it's light

I just got it at wheelock too, its going at $89... Nice sling but i now having second thought of going for crumpler's flock of horror, the black colour + interior blue really look nice but sutble, suit my style...>.<"

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
Just hoot a Crumpler Pinnacle of Horror yesterday as I saw they had a 10% storewide discount for stanchart card user @ ION outlet, couldn't resist the temptation after trying out the bag,... >.<"

Pinnacle of Horror

This bag can fit up to 15" laptop(vertically)and had a compartment behind for tablet, when carried in a sling style, the weight distribution is better than those standard over the shoulder messenger bag, not to mention it looks better too... ~~"

For those looking for a smaller sling, can look at its little brother ~ Flock of horror which is design for tablet but it still can fit in a 13" laptop (vertically) in its main compartment...

Flock Of Horror

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Just hoot a Crumpler Pinnacle of Horror yesterday as I saw they had a 10% storewide discount for stanchart card user @ ION outlet, couldn't resist the temptation after trying out the bag,... >.<"

Pinnacle of Horror

This bag can fit up to 15" laptop(vertically)and had a compartment behind for tablet, when carried in a sling style, the weight distribution is better than those standard over the shoulder messenger bag, not to mention it looks better too... ~~"

For those looking for a smaller sling, can look at its little brother ~ Flock of horror which is design for tablet but it still can fit in a 13" laptop (vertically) in its main compartment...

Flock Of Horror

Yes. Both models are nice especially the pinnacle of horror.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.