-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Gleam City by t3cnica, on Flickr

the write up:

Marina Bay Sands Wonder Full Light Show, viewed from Marina South, Singapore.

Sequel to the Final Countdown, standing on this plot of land at Marina South, one can have an alternative view of the gleaming city. Ahead lies the affected section of the East Coast Parkway(ECP) which separates Marina Bay from Marina South.

The exact location where I stood, was way off from the main road. But I still encountered tourists who came up to me, asking for directions to the opposite side(Marina Bay) where they could appreciate the lightshow up close and personal.

Come few years later, after this section of the expressway is being removed and Marina South being re-developed, people will be able to move freely between the city and the new Greater Southern Waterfront.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.