The T-Shirt thread

Solution9

Reaction score
where can i buy T-shirt with those design and cut like the ones in PRIASE?? maybe cheaper?

Soshi<3

Reaction score
anyone knows whr can i find tees with simple design like a cam tee shirt or tab sleeve t shirt.

freedom-strike

Reaction score
To those who bought from Threadless.com before, just wondering, if you're a guy who's 1.67m, 57kg, should you get size XS, S, or M?

sp0inK

Reaction score
For Givenchy, are prices cheaper at local boutiques than at LVR?

Quite sure LVR will always be cheaper than any branded outlet in SG.. plus promo codes quite easy to find for LVR online. Buy online but test sizing at the SG outlets :D

helanga

Reaction score
I believe many of us have brought many t-shirt b4 same go for me. But i still find Japan made t-shirt is value for money.
During my recent June tokyo trip, i have bought TFH, Buzz Rickson, Gstar Raw & Abercrombie...:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.