-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hannor sorry lo i first time use sony camera, on for 5minutes to check camera den realise so messy lo~

moi jin toopig hor, shud have master all of sony's screen, display and controls within 30seconds of switching on~

so emo :(

If chiu dunch know how to use just gib moi roh.... I help chiu use. Anyway, their alpha menu ish much better than the nex menu system

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hannor sorry lo i first time use sony camera, on for 5minutes to check camera den realise so messy lo~

moi jin toopig hor, shud have master all of sony's screen, display and controls within 30seconds of switching on~

so emo :(
Chiu too impatient although it took me 5 min to know what is what in the camera menu.
Read manual first, turn on 2nd :mad:
I dun even read manual at all :s13:
Simi manual??
Agreed on this

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chiu too impatient although it took me 5 min to know what is what in the camera menu.

I dun even read manual at all :s13:

Agreed on this
Camera ish not rocket science, just need some time to play around nia...

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Once I got scolded by the Cashier, once I was made to wait 15min for my drink.

Shoot email to management, then they give you 2 drink vouchers :o
How can cashier scold the customer~ :s22:

The customer is ALWAYS right technically. But logically speaking most customers are the most stewpig huan.

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How can cashier scold the customer~ :s22:

The customer is ALWAYS right technically. But logically speaking most customers are the most stewpig huan.

some more is the merlion outlet.

oh well, get scolded one time, earn 2 drinks. ok la... :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.