-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on December 02, 2013 (Order# 102-8513961-6235425).
We wanted to let you know that your package may not arrive on time due to extreme weather conditions or an unforeseen natural event. Shipping carriers in the area of your delivery address--or cities along the delivery route--are reporting delivery delays because of these conditions. UPS will deliver the package as soon as possible. We are sorry about this unavoidable delay and we appreciate your patience.

but but but its already in Singapore le~:crazy:

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on December 02, 2013 (Order# 102-8513961-6235425).
We wanted to let you know that your package may not arrive on time due to extreme weather conditions or an unforeseen natural event. Shipping carriers in the area of your delivery address--or cities along the delivery route--are reporting delivery delays because of these conditions. UPS will deliver the package as soon as possible. We are sorry about this unavoidable delay and we appreciate your patience.

tell that to them~ :s22:

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not God... God applies to those awalk winning one...

So far, I haven't shot something decent on my 5dmk3... Either I continue shooting or I going to lelong in CS BnS liao... :s22:

Chop first, you lelong sell cheap cheap, i buy :o

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and i-parcel's forever shipment ready status..

sigh

I tomorrow only morning at home, then weekends don't think I'll be at home for most of the day. I will complain based on the tracking status. :s13:

mine on speedpost websai is shipment ready. on iparcel is liddat

Exported i-Parcel and in transit to country of destination 2013-12-06T16:20:00-05:00 Edison NJ US
Received at i-Parcel 2013-12-02T11:42:18-05:00 Edison NJ US
Package details received electronically from Seller 2013-11-29T23:41:18-05:00 SG

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Hello,

Your order was shipped through Iparcel, and we estimate that it will be delivered by December 13. I'm sorry there is no tracking information available for this shipment.

The delivery estimate is calculated based on a few different things, including the location of the inventory of item, the delivery address, and how quickly we can put your order together and get it to Iparcel. In my experience, the estimates we provide are very accurate.

Packages shipped to Singapore are sent to Iparcel's nearest regional shipping hub and then delivered by your local post office. Because the final delivery is made by the local postal service, delivery confirmation isn't available, even if the package was tracked en route to the shipping hub.

When your order does arrive, there's no need to contact us. However, if you haven't received it by December 13, please let us know through the link below and we'll be happy to get a refund or replacement for you.

Mine is like that... Guess I parcel soon going to be taken off their list of courier...

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tomorrow only morning at home, then weekends don't think I'll be at home for most of the day. I will complain based on the tracking status. :s13:

mine on speedpost websai is shipment ready. on iparcel is liddat

Exported i-Parcel and in transit to country of destination 2013-12-06T16:20:00-05:00 Edison NJ US
Received at i-Parcel 2013-12-02T11:42:18-05:00 Edison NJ US
Package details received electronically from Seller 2013-11-29T23:41:18-05:00 SG

My tracking number show no results in Speedpost...

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Your order was shipped through Iparcel, and we estimate that it will be delivered by December 13. I'm sorry there is no tracking information available for this shipment.

The delivery estimate is calculated based on a few different things, including the location of the inventory of item, the delivery address, and how quickly we can put your order together and get it to Iparcel. In my experience, the estimates we provide are very accurate.

Packages shipped to Singapore are sent to Iparcel's nearest regional shipping hub and then delivered by your local post office. Because the final delivery is made by the local postal service, delivery confirmation isn't available, even if the package was tracked en route to the shipping hub.

When your order does arrive, there's no need to contact us. However, if you haven't received it by December 13, please let us know through the link below and we'll be happy to get a refund or replacement for you.

Mine is like that... Guess I parcel soon going to be taken off their list of courier...

since it confirm will late, you dulan a bit will get 10usd promo credit :s12:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hello,

think we are still their pilot programme for free shipment bah.. they still making adjustments..

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like that I already complain long long ago..

If free shipping then I bo wei gong lah :o

That's why they send me a long love letter...

Going to whack them to send me a replacement in priority shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.