Hearthstone [NO SELLING OF IN-GAME ITEMS OR CURRENCY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone find it worth to buy the booster packs?
I gian but the thought of not being able to trade sucks

If you are good enough and lucky, Arena can be a free gold income but of course it's time consuming.

Empiricism

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just hoot loh.. i am learning the game

Hooted 40 packs last night. But still short of quite a number of cards to build my "perfect deck". Not willing to disenchant cards somehow. :(

If only Blizzard allows players to trade with each other.

chainer9999

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hooted 40 packs last night. But still short of quite a number of cards to build my "perfect deck". Not willing to disenchant cards somehow. :(

:eek::eek::eek: satki. how many legends and gold cards?

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

it's ok.. just use what ever you have first...

btw, anyone can help me with hunter? need to win hunter but no hunter is like very rare

chainer9999

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it's ok.. just use what ever you have first...

btw, anyone can help me with hunter? need to win hunter but no hunter is like very rare

u mean how to win hunter? hunter severely nerfed now with 2/1 buzzard and unleash the fail lol

ashcrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hunter just put all the small mobs & card drawing mobs in deck. just rush. if face priest or warrior..then a bit hard la. :s13:

MysteryNotes

Reaction score
Anyone playing this game? I just downloaded time to pway :s12:

Battle Tag List

shohei - Box#1465
mazuinaz - meowis#6800
Novenics - Novenics #1679
Dominum - Dominum #1197
xtwis7 - Mys7ix#6493

Post your battle tag so I can add you to the list

I just got into the beta!
Carnifex#1651

Empiricism

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You guys can try playing mage. It's regarded as the top tier character in tournaments currently. Mage has insane stalling and board control.

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You guys can try playing mage. It's regarded as the top tier character in tournaments currently. Mage has insane stalling and board control.

Ya, if get a good hand, within 9 turn gg.
Frost stalling, Flamestrike, Alex then Pyro.

IMO, Best class to counter with is Aggro Warlock/Mage.

Dunno why they nerf so many classes but left Mage alone.....hmm.....

Empiricism

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, if get a good hand, within 9 turn gg.
Frost stalling, Flamestrike, Alex then Pyro.

IMO, Best class to counter with is Aggro Warlock/Mage.

Dunno why they nerf so many classes but left Mage alone.....hmm.....
Aggro decks tend to get locked down easily by a Mage (if it is built to be control oriented). Personally I run extreme control with 2 copies of frost nova + frost bolt + cone of cold + polymorph + blizzard + flamestrike. The sheer amount of such control cards ensures that I will hardly run into difficulty stalling the opponent.

Given the current metagame, it is also wise to run two copies of faerie dragon as a counter against direct damage.

chewbacca1

Banned
Reaction score
Aggro decks tend to get locked down easily by a Mage (if it is built to be control oriented). Personally I run extreme control with 2 copies of frost nova + frost bolt + cone of cold + polymorph + blizzard + flamestrike. The sheer amount of such control cards ensures that I will hardly run into difficulty stalling the opponent.

Given the current metagame, it is also wise to run two copies of faerie dragon as a counter against direct damage.

lol ****er

Last edited:

justaguy77

Reaction score
Maining a mage. Playing control deck with Alex/ iceblock/pyroblast. Its not as easy as you think. We have to be lucky in our draw if not within a few turns will lost out to aggro deck. We do not always have cone of cold/blizzard/flamestrike in our hand :D. Divine shield is our main problem and healing.

Been stuck at level 17/16 (tauren warrior/quest adventurer icon).

Can add me for a game leon77#1467

Anyone got a more minion heavy mage deck that is doing well can share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.