NTU ppl lip lai! - Part 3

duameatball

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Feel like starting a petition for external shuttle bus to NTU. Eg from Bedok, tampines, sengkang, woodlands. Do you think it's viable? Now holidays le, hope more people will help plan etc.

hitmen

Master Member
Reaction score
Feel like starting a petition for external shuttle bus to NTU. Eg from Bedok, tampines, sengkang, woodlands. Do you think it's viable? Now holidays le, hope more people will help plan etc.

Last time got but I think it shut down because private bus operator got no business during school hols.

Aside to caulibean: the EEE mag say the median salary for fresh grad is 3350 and max is 3500.

How come our salaries so little:(

TMD. how is it like working for 1 yr 2 mth?

hitmen

Master Member
Reaction score
lonestar getting how many months bonus?
work 1.5 yr got change jod?

duameatball

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wat are the elective we can choose tat are easy to score?

I don't do well in exam style mods, so I always take the project based electives. Easier for me to score. But that's me, see what you good at lor. What's easy for others may not be easy for you. I got D for Astro CA so I SU it. Got friend read notes the day before got A for it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.