Hair Broducts Mens Hair Products - Retailer for Morris Motley, BluMaan, Blind Barber, By Vilain etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc4237

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bump.

Here to FR a bit.

The Seller:
Friendly. Trust-able. Environmentally friendly. :s13:

The products:
1) Sea Salt Spray
2) Gold Digger

Before that, a bit of background. I usually don't style my hair because of the inconvenience. Therefore i usually perm to give it volume. Or else, i'll just leave it alone to be flat.

Since i read that these pdts are good, i wanted to give it a go. It's also inexpensive.

The SSS provides a little hold and a ton of volume (with the help of the hairdryer, of course). 1st time i've had smt which actually gives my hair much volume. The lotion type volumizer i got from my hairdresser provides only about 2/3 the volume at most (probably because its lotion and, therefore, heavier). (EDIT 2: I also have matt powder around. Others feel its able to provide volume. But i can't seem to get much volume out of it compared to this SSS.)

The Gold Digger, i read, provides quite a strong hold. And my hair is pretty thin. As such, i have only used it with pre-wet/damp hands. (keeping in mind that i don't usually style my hair and would require a longer time to play around with) This has given me an out of bed look w/o too much fuss. Something i have never achieved via self-styling before.

TLDR version: SSS provides tons of volume. GD, for my unusual purpose, has, for the first time, allowed me to achieve an out of bed look + contain the curls' messiness + chance of re-styling if i decide to change/touch-up half way through the day.

EDIT:
Conclusion: Good buy! BUT will not recommend others coz i don't want them to be able to achieve the out of bed look easily. :s13::s13:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.