Best ramen in Singapore

rainbowsoverljy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL i went to eat ajisen :s22: !! finally menya musashi at bedok mall, no need travel so far to eat already :s13: :lick:

k0sm0s

Reaction score
20131210_190014_8_bestshot.JPG
Just had Bari Uma. Went all in with the $19.50 Cha Shuu ramen + added egg and seaweed.

Really damaging meal, and my opinions at the end of it was,
the egg and seaweed weren't really that good. Seaweed they still put highly recommended, but it tastes normal. Egg is not infused with any taste.

Cha shuu is the star, seriously darn good. It is so thick that just one slice would be good enough for the ramen.

I would prefer Tonkotsu King as it is less damaging and had a lot more free toppings, but it is also a good idea to just order Bari Uma's $13.50 one as that was also good enough.

I don't know if it's just me, as I know I have a low tolerance level for soups. Bari Uma's soup was extremely good, but I began to get sick of it later on. I wonder if it is simply because I have too many toppings. On the other hand, I found Tonkotsu King's soup damn shiok throughout.

Last edited:

decade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just had Bari Uma. Went all in with the $19.50 Cha Shuu ramen + added egg and seaweed.

Really damaging meal, and my opinions at the end of it was,
the egg and seaweed weren't really that good. Seaweed they still put highly recommended, but it tastes normal. Egg is not infused with any taste.

Cha shuu is the star, seriously darn good. It is so thick that just one slice would be good enough for the ramen.

I would prefer Tonkotsu King as it is less damaging and had a lot more free toppings, but it is also a good idea to just order Bari Uma's $13.50 one as that was also good enough.

I don't know if it's just me, as I know I have a low tolerance level for soups. Bari Uma's soup was extremely good, but I began to get sick of it later on. I wonder if it is simply because I have too many toppings. On the other hand, I found Tonkotsu King's soup damn shiok throughout.

I would say u had too many toppings...

Wat i did was i ordered the one with seaweed and tamago, wife order the one with just the char siew....i gave her half of my eaweed and half of my tamago....soup was quite balanced

skykisser

Reaction score
I just tried this Ramen recently - Tonkotsu Kazan Ramen

Piping hot soup broth and noodle is their selling point as well as the visual experience of "Volcanic Eruption".

Not bad IMO.

11267224944_59c68b2f42.jpg

11269031456_d71537431c.jpg

Seriously, Kazan Ramen is all fart and no ****. I couldn't finish the soup nor the noodle, not due to its portion, but due to its lack of taste , lack of acceptable texture, lack of everything that makes a meal good.

If you want to pay above average price for an utter disappointment, go for this.

This is one of the rarer times that i seriously hope for the owner or operators of this franchise go bust and suck their own dicks, you really don't deserve to charge me money and serve me soul-less shits like this. What a joke and disgrace to culinary !

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Tsukada Nojo @ Plaza Singapura.

It's like eating Marutama Ramen but with wanton mee & McD chicken fillet inside. Should had ordered with their thick noodle instead. :o

beast78

Master Member
Reaction score
Seriously, Kazan Ramen is all fart and no ****. I couldn't finish the soup nor the noodle, not due to its portion, but due to its lack of taste , lack of acceptable texture, lack of everything that makes a meal good.

If you want to pay above average price for an utter disappointment, go for this.

This is one of the rarer times that i seriously hope for the owner or operators of this franchise go bust and suck their own dicks, you really don't deserve to charge me money and serve me soul-less shits like this. What a joke and disgrace to culinary !

Wah too harsh bro. While I agree its not as satisfying too, it is still above average for me. Maybe it just didn't suit your taste? Tasted much worse and more expensive ones before.

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went Tonkotsu Ittou (Ramen Champion Bugis +)

11367109754_bd3b1c2b9c_b.jpg

11367034855_2700e10e00_b.jpg

11367072656_c60c673aa2_b.jpg

Rating 2/5, Nothing special

Quite a shame considering this belong to the Menya Ittou in Tokyo (Top 3 Ramen place in Japan according to popular food ranking site tabelog)

10942796426_488a18a8fb_b.jpg

10942745175_055a0d07c1_b.jpg

10943001133_ddc1e8ab33_b.jpg

Original store, i went 2 months ago in Tokyo

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Went Tonkotsu King Four Seasons again.

Ordered King ramen with all toppings @ $17.90++ Get 7% off if u register yrself as a member @ KEISUKE SINGAPORE Mobile

free green tea cola~ more info inside their FB.

Tiny potato

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went Ramen Keisuke Tori King (Amara hotel branch) again. Ate their spicy chicken broth. Not that spicy but their chicken is still on god soft and tasty.. :D

Do remember to stir, so that the salty portion is not as the bottom of the bowl. Damage ard $16 after GST.

Still rate it as one of the best chicken broth in Sg. Personally dun like Marutama Ramen as I find the soup not as flavour full.

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ramen Bar Suzuki @ 61 Circular Road

Soup is slightly diluted but salty type, not full-bodied like Keisuke or Bari Uma. Noodles is thin but chewy, taste exactly like those found in some ramen champion stalls. Actually i prefer this kind of noodle. Ordered shoulder-loin meat instead of pork belly, taste like ham, got smooth texture. Egg is half runny, no good. :look:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.