Issues after upgrading to Android 4.3

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is messy. Let us post in respective Z1 and Z Ultra main thread.

sG_KYo

Master Member
Reaction score
absolutely no problems ...

battery life is great. dropped 60% after 18hrs or so of use. considered quite good. Gonna let it drain out until tomorrow morning which is officially 24hrs at 6am and tell u guys what happens after that.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
boh issues too...

swee swee boh zao zui!!!

Yes. Absolute no problem and I love the upgrade.

1. Battery life is better than before.
2. Keyboard has also improved for phonepad typing with T9.
3. Overall UI is very smooth.
4. With the same number of apps, I never encounter low ram so far and the home screen icons will redraw. I got that issue quite often due to low ram and have to restart once after a few days. Due to low ram, it also caused my Smartwatch2 to disconnect and connect frequently.

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not sure anyone notice.when u click the power button from slp after the screen will take like awhile to ur lockscreen.

Hinata76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not sure anyone notice.when u click the power button from slp after the screen will take like awhile to ur lockscreen.
hmm....stopped using power button liao..

now i just wave it will on..

thanks to GRAVITY SCREEN app.

USE THE FORCE Luke...

Hello_Kitty

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm....stopped using power button liao..

now i just wave it will on..

thanks to GRAVITY SCREEN app.

USE THE FORCE Luke...

a bit hard to sense it on my z1. when i pick up the phone, the proximity sensor seems doesn't detect me until i wave a few times

Hinata76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
uh....think u need to play around e settings.

even there is one where if u put it flat on a flat surface it will auto off screen..sadly my FORCE is not strong to make it off using my wave.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do notice that the issue with the notification sound during call is quite irritating as you will hear beep beep when you have any incoming SMS or whatsapp messages when you are talking over the phone.

I am glad that this issue has been addressed and no more irritating notification sound during call. =:p

leechoonhwee

Reaction score
The only issue so far is that after ending a call, the screen remains black out. Have to press power 2 times to resume the screen.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont we have another thread that says improvements after 4.3 update? :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.