(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi bros... is it worth to hoot FF now? is there still a lot of bugs? and where is the best place to get?

No worth or not.. u enjoy it then it's worth..

Cheapest = digital copy..

If u want box or LE.. go store lor.. price diff for store not so bad.. usual suspects like qisahn gamescore all carry it

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
While we are all waiting, change Elfin to Efin bow lol

I promise you this game is a whole lot more stable than BF4 and COD:Ghost and any problems are swiftly dealt with by the team.

And the way I look at it, Allagan Bow only +1 weapon damage from Elfin Bow.

If you can make do without the accuracy stat given by Allagan's bow, then Elfin Bow's Crit and Det bonus is very tempting.

Archrune

Reaction score
Same, I aiming for Elfin Bow, gives Crit and Det, I can lose the 33 accuracy from Artemis no problem, so that's 900 myth saved from not upgrading it :o

Elfin bow looks bloody small btw even worse on my lalafell. The nicer weapons are the Monk/pally i think, whm's is damn funny one head then the face blinks sometime.
I regret not buying the pally weapons for my alt lol but can farm 1 class weapon every week.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Elfin bow looks bloody small btw even worse on my lalafell. The nicer weapons are the Monk/pally i think, whm's is damn funny one head then the face blinks sometime.
I regret not buying the pally weapons for my alt lol but can farm 1 class weapon every week.

Looks good but no good also no point =:p

That +37 crit +18 det.. really mouth watering..

Totally made Artemis Bow Zenith crap.

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
cool, seems like the better option to go for these once u have primals on farm rather than waste 900myth on relic then :vijayadmin:

Problem is that whether we can get more tokens later when we wanna lvl other class.

Thank god the smn's other i90 also spell speed and the allagan one dun have lol

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Someone find me 94 mind so my cure 1 can heal an avg of 95 hp more :eek:

If my tanks tell me 95 hp more is going to save their lives from a death sentence and lead to a t5 victory, I will respec and find that 94 mind for you even if I have to change all my gears. The problem is people, including myself, not knowing the timing and mechanics well enough, not getting enough practice time, not turning up for raids, not committing to raid days.

^Not aiming at anyone, but I feel a sense of burning passion mixed with tulan-ness when thinking bout T5. Talk is cheap, if want.. 7 days raid, start 9pm and end 12am lai

Last edited:

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so what is SMN BIS item? still the same or not? i see the ilvl80 boot has Critical Hit which is good sia

Vulpix

Reaction score

Someone find me 94 mind so my cure 1 can heal an avg of 95 hp more :eek:

If my tanks tell me 95 hp more is going to save their lives from a death sentence and lead to a t5 victory, I will respec and find that 94 mind for you even if I have to change all my gears. The problem is people, including myself, not knowing the timing and mechanics well enough, not getting enough practice time, not turning up for raids, not committing to raid days.

^Not aiming at anyone, but I feel a sense of burning passion mixed with tulan-ness when thinking bout T5. Talk is cheap, if want.. 7 days raid, start 9pm and end 12am lai

Lol, 7 days, can get 2 days is miracle liao. :s13:

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, 7 days, can get 2 days is miracle liao. :s13:

We need to get back to the schedule after Dec. Even if we get T5 on farm, the drops are still random it will take ages to gear everyone.

So please... don't make me hide in wolves' den cause im not raiding and got nothing better to do

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.