Noble Audio ... Wizard's Second Coming

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
I sent on the 7 dec :( wonder if it got held up at custom or something

took me bat 7 days to reach em via registered mail. and the tacking is not accurate. i got the confirmation of receipt from Noble before the tracking was updated to "Delivered".......2 days later

ddhungry

Reaction score
took me bat 7 days to reach em via registered mail. and the tacking is not accurate. i got the confirmation of receipt from Noble before the tracking was updated to "Delivered".......2 days later

I see. Been checking my email everyday but don't see any email from Noble. I guess have to continue waiting...

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From Head Fi forum. Finally eh...

One of the representative from Noble Audio mentioned this:
IEM Update (no bad news here)

We are going to begin shipping out IEMs today (Friday) and will continue to do so Monday/Tuesday of next week as needed. First deliveries will also occur during this time frame, most likely US based customers because of distance but UPS may work wonders internationally. Expect to receive an automated email from UPS with tracking information, I will not be personally emailing everyone individually with tracking info (simply too many orders). If you have provided specific instructions to hold/delay shipping your order due to travel plans, but still receive tracking info, this is because a shipping manifest has been created. It does not mean your order is in transit, just that we have prepared it to be shipped out per request.

Thanks very much to everyone who purchased IEMs during and after Black Friday. We recognize that these purchases were made in good faith and we are very much looking forward to delivering the goods as we intended.

iwantausername

Reaction score
finally received an email from ups to inform me of my tracking number~ most probably will receive it by early next week~

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After looking at lots of ciems they made, the universal doesn't look appealing sia..

iwantausername

Reaction score
being a soon-to-be owner of the universal, i feel that wizard took a step back this time in designing the universal (in comparison to the universals from heir audio)

but still excitedly counting down to the day i will receive it irl.

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone finds that the 3.5mm jack a bit lousy? Twist or apply a little bit of pressure to it when plugged in affects the sound... It's a little loose, as in easily turn itself.:s22:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.