(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

xebane

Reaction score
hmm.. well cause sg isnt in the listed countries for the game.. so makes sense that they block sg ip's.. guess we're all illegal immigrants waiting to get banned if they knew that we all put in fake addresses

Archrune

Reaction score
From what I heard, u need to vpn to create an account in the forum. Once created, u do not need a vpn to log in.

1 question, how did ur grp take to figure out what to do?

Just kept trying ourselves. We were going for server first so at that time only got a bit of info from other streams doing svr first from other svrs.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:( whm pvp game is so sian.. just trying to stay alive if tio zerg which is like 70% of the time..

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have that too and ghost armour.. I was a monk.. charge up balls.. one time good one asura strike.. see 5 digits dmg on some noobs and RIP :D

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How they know is first kill? First to post video means first kill ah? Got moustache all their lao peh knn

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here played Amnesia: Dark Descent? Was it any good?

Thief collection (the father of all stealth game) is on steam for under USD8, damn good game, extremely immersive, and for the older gamers the first release of Thief (for those who played in 1998) I bet would still remember this game. Next installation of Thief is going to be released 28 Feb 2014.

:)

Last edited:

Archrune

Reaction score
How they know is first kill? First to post video means first kill ah? Got moustache all their lao peh knn

/forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/121398-Tonberry-Progression-Thread-v2]Tonberry Progression Thread v2

Got screenshot and timestamp, if anyone has an earlier kill they are free to post.

Unless a jp fc got it first. We have the best jp fc on our friend list and they weren't doing it.

Last edited:

chronorec

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone here played Amnesia: Dark Descent? Was it any good?

Thief collection (the father of all stealth game) is on steam for under USD8, damn good game, extremely immersive, and for the older gamers the first release of Thief (for those who played in 1998) I bet would still remember this game. Next installation of Thief is going to be released 28 Feb 2014.

:)

Amnesia play already jin giddy, my head cannot tahan :(

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amnesia play already jin giddy, my head cannot tahan :(

Why will giddy leh?

Is it really scary not?

My scare threshold beri high.. nightwalk in cemetery 2am alone np.. night walk in TW kuosiong haunted mansion alone while friends waited outside past midnight also no scared (but felt stressed la) :s13:

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:(

craft till now last lap lvl 45 for carpenter...KNN craft a trident need simi the stupid shark oil.

Angry go sleep.......

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, finally cleared garuda em with a group of overpowered bards lol

Gxgx. Spend whole of last night crafting

Btw is the any sites to see what are the BIS for each DoH ?
Or its pretty standard , head is crafted by gsm, body weaver?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.