(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
sian this week no drop again. :(
sama sama

Edit3: Removed rant. Just hope no one just parsers and they they are accurate just because the release notes says so.

Just realised Titan em first 3 phase dun remember sequence also can survived lol

Last edited:

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pretty new and I think with a bit of lag the landslide push me off 1-2 times. Last few tries didn't die until heart phase .

But actually is the weakness thingy after raise my hp 2 k plus cannot take the Titan farting 3 hits

The mark a Big X on me or the Stop sign lor

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
Pretty new and I think with a bit of lag the landslide push me off 1-2 times. Last few tries didn't die until heart phase .

But actually is the weakness thingy after raise my hp 2 k plus cannot take the Titan farting 3 hits

HM mode best is to remember which phase what sequence.

EM mode is just 100% concentration and dodge, know what to do when double gaols come, how to siam bombs, stacking to siam double weight. No one is gonna remember this whole sequence in EM lol

baijiazi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I find melee easier during titan hm after playing as a mnk n bard....

at least when weight just run to tank spot :s13:

Now i go in as bard i play like a melee :s13:

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HM mode best is to remember which phase what sequence.

EM mode is just 100% concentration and dodge, know what to do when double gaols come, how to siam bombs, stacking to siam double weight. No one is gonna remember this whole sequence in EM lol

Titan EM :s22:

must 200% on the ball especially cross/3 way landslide plus 9 bombs of not bye bye :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.