Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone ? Some steaks at kopitiam can actually make it you know

Last edited:

Hakaima

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Botak Jones?

I can't remember the price of their beef steak but many people like their salmon steak (nice and generous portion).

If TS is referring to Beef Steadk, Botak jones is the last place i'll recommend.

Just had it last monday at clementi branch. the serving is terribly small and the steak was flat and doesn't even feel meaty. costs $17.50.

Returned on wed to satisfy my beef craving and went to aston's at the coffeeshop at the other end where BJ is located. Their ribeye prime cut was awesome compared to the crap i had at Bj. best part? cost also $17.50.

So yes, i would rather recommend clementi's astons for decent steak. not sure about other branches tho.

richey

Master Member
Reaction score
If TS is referring to Beef Steadk, Botak jones is the last place i'll recommend.

Just had it last monday at clementi branch. the serving is terribly small and the steak was flat and doesn't even feel meaty. costs $17.50.

Returned on wed to satisfy my beef craving and went to aston's at the coffeeshop at the other end where BJ is located. Their ribeye prime cut was awesome compared to the crap i had at Bj. best part? cost also $17.50.

So yes, i would rather recommend clementi's astons for decent steak. not sure about other branches tho.

Thanks.
Recently I just found a better deal. $16.50 but beef steak was.....GREAT

a&w_rootbeerz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
address?........

Near toa payo interchange. Just beside courts electrical store. Go to the western section and order "mix grill steak". Only 9 bugs and its worth it! Check it out! It comes with a free mushroom soup on weekdays.

Last edited:

kkevinn6

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Near toa payo interchange. Just beside courts electrical store. Go to the western section and order "mix grill steak". Only 9 bugs and its worth it! Check it out! It comes with a free mushroom soup on weekdays.

how is the portion?

k0sm0s

Reaction score
Yeah I generally find steaks at Astons to be quite up there. Botak Jones? They are crazy for trying to serve steaks when their beef burgers are not even there yet.

a&w_rootbeerz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how is the portion?

Portion wise i would say is very large for a 9 bug plate. A large plate consisting a mix of meat, chicken and sausage. There will also be fries, an egg and mayo-vege together with a slice of cucumber and tomato. So all these stuff in one big plate for just 9 bug is really worth it. Not forgetting the free mushroom soup as a side dish on weekdays. Lol

Last edited:

kkevinn6

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Portion wise i would say is very large for a 9 bug plate. A large plate consisting a mix of meat, chicken and sausage. There will also be fries and mayo-vege together with a slice of cucumber and tomato. So all these stuff in one big plate for just 9 bug is really worth it. Not forgetting the free mushroom soup as a side dish on weekdays. Lol

thanks . will give it a try :)

k0sm0s

Reaction score
Portion wise i would say is very large for a 9 bug plate. A large plate consisting a mix of meat, chicken and sausage. There will also be fries, an egg and mayo-vege together with a slice of cucumber and tomato. So all these stuff in one big plate for just 9 bug is really worth it. Not forgetting the free mushroom soup as a side dish on weekdays. Lol

Wait, so is there beef steak or not?

a&w_rootbeerz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait, so is there beef steak or not?

Have. You want chicken chop also have. Burgers and spaghetti also have. All western food. But its good to go for the mix grill steak. Because seriously its worth it. I would say the mix grill steak is a combo of "beef steak + chicken chop + sausage mania". You will definitely not go hungry again for the next few hours. Hahaha do check it out!

woolff

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BJ. Ish seriously ****. Even the lousiest kopitiam steak ish better than BJ.

ralliart_ray

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Often go for this to fix my steak craving:

$10bux steak. :zonia:

10881408024_6291339911_c.jpg

At Sin ming

ralliart_ray

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
exactly where ?

Not superb fantastic hor, to me they are OK and decently can eat - need them to load proteins

Blk 24 Sin Ming Road :o usually jiak liao go to the aquarium shop along the same stretch to walk walk see see.

In the same coffeeshop, there is a HKM that is quite decently good.

gentoro

Master Member
Reaction score
photobucket-3588-1344778034793.jpg

Bukit Panjang 259 - Char-Grilled striplion medium rare at $9.80. I jus like it bloody! :D. My side are always Broccoli and salad.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.