-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanista

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't need Singaporeans to serve la... not that big an ego, even if ATB serve me (bought Hush Puppies last week @ vivo) I also joke and chat a bit, make her feel not so tired serving me and my friend (already 8pm+ liao).

Sometimes, you try to be nice, staff will try to match your attitude also, but if they give me bad attitude, I will just walk off... at least I start to be nice first.

So I entirely know where you are coming from.

Heheh, I know since I have done the service line before, not easy to keep the same nice attitude after long hours of working..so when a customer talk cock with me, really eases up the tiredness.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
think tis kinda business is different right~?

they cant let FT to do it.. coz they have to adjust their price from the price list one..

anyways.. those unkers are damn cheap loh~

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heheh, I know since I have done the service line before, not easy to keep the same nice attitude after long hours of working..so when a customer talk cock with me, really eases up the tiredness.
Going to close shop liao don't expect 100% good service... :s13:

I noticed a trend.. When the store is about to close in about an hour, you will start to see the mad rush..

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah lor, some come in only bang table... last time hype up doing sales, will want to close each and every one.

After a while, find it too stress, can close, close, cannot just move on.

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If say in a nice way, yes, i will be more than happy to pay back that diff. But if using the tone that indigo mentioned, sorry, you won't be getting anything from me. Give and take sometime also must see situations.

Until now Click! still impress me the most. Went to buy lens, took out my setup, they can still say "wah ur lens a bit dirty let me clean it for you". Took out a mat, remove my lens, place the lens on the mat and start to clean. Even remove the filter and clean for me. And best of all, that lens they clean i didn't even bought from them. And NO, i wasn't the only customer inside the shop. This is what i call service.

Never have i encounter negative service from them before, even tot i dun always buy from them.

Seems like i am promoting Click! but no, their service really impress me.

That is HIS fault for failing to know. Deducting S$40 is a good lesson for him to learn. Why the fish you need to pay back??

as what other bro said, he also trying to make a living and i was happy with her service when I first purchased it from me...i was prepared to pay him in cash for the difference that he undercharged me...

but in the short 10 minutes his attitude just makes me change my mind, firstly his attitude was noticably different from when he first handled me...secondly before I went off his statement really angers me "so what you plan to do with the difference?".

ok fine, i will be fair and I will say first that he did not force me to pay, but he keep hinting me he wants me to pay him the difference...walao...

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah lor, some come in only bang table... last time hype up doing sales, will want to close each and every one.

After a while, find it too stress, can close, close, cannot just move on.
Some come in to take advantage of you huan, see how far can you take it...

Lycanista

Master Member
Reaction score
Going to close shop liao don't expect 100% good service... :s13:

I noticed a trend.. When the store is about to close in about an hour, you will start to see the mad rush..

That's why I like to visit camera stores from afternoon to evening period. :s22:

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as what other bro said, he also trying to make a living and i was happy with her service when I first purchased it from me...i was prepared to pay him in cash for the difference that he undercharged me...

but in the short 10 minutes his attitude just makes me change my mind, firstly his attitude was noticably different from when he first handled me...secondly before I went off his statement really angers me "so what you plan to do with the difference?".

ok fine, i will be fair and I will say first that he did not force me to pay, but he keep hinting me he wants me to pay him the difference...walao...
So is a he or her ~ :s22:

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some come in to take advantage of you huan, see how far can you take it...
I play it back hard... I told them, "you want, buy, best price already, you know I know" and refuse to budge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.