-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why I like to visit camera stores from afternoon to evening period. :s22:
When going to close shop don't take up to much of the guy's time also....

People is in the 'I want to balik kampong' mode...

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
as what other bro said, he also trying to make a living and i was happy with her service when I first purchased it from me...i was prepared to pay him in cash for the difference that he undercharged me...

but in the short 10 minutes his attitude just makes me change my mind, firstly his attitude was noticably different from when he first handled me...secondly before I went off his statement really angers me "so what you plan to do with the difference?".

ok fine, i will be fair and I will say first that he did not force me to pay, but he keep hinting me he wants me to pay him the difference...walao...

TRANSFORMER SPOTTED.

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Click! FTW.

:crazy:

Sorry hor... for me... they not only got dragon and tiger... sometime got dino come out also... :s13:
Dino siol :s22:

I accompany two friends to a match making session, my friend was appalled at my dressing... tee-shirt + berms + sandals to Suntec...

I was like, I only intro my two friends to your friend leh... she won't be interested in me anyway...

End up... the girl liked me instead... but that's a few years back liao old story...

So bottomline is... don't judge a person by their dressing.. I think my car agent also no expect me to buy the car... given my karang guni style....

Now she and me on facebook always shoot each other... LOL...

Actually model and cosplayer see my dressing also see me no up one :s13:
Ish my friend show them my peekture then they let me take their photo. Turn out to be nice then tio callup for photoshoot. Srsly lor, the world really need not to judge a person by their dressing. I shall forever wear street casual style :s12:

Lycanista

Master Member
Reaction score
Dino siol :s22:

Actually model and cosplayer see my dressing also see me no up one :s13:
Ish my friend show them my peekture then they let me take their photo. Turn out to be nice then tio callup for photoshoot. Srsly lor, the world really need not to judge a person by their dressing. I shall forever wear street casual style :s12:

my wardrobe is filled with simpur bermudas and white t-shirts with different designs :s34:

street casual style ftw~

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You should see how many of them end up buying... did that during road shows for my friend selling cameras last time.

Want this want that keep insisting can cheaper... tell them off... they buy.

Weird people... want to be scolded then happy?

Lycanista

Master Member
Reaction score
I need to wack my PC first, it's on my bucket list for 2 damned years liao~ :s22:

mainimage.jpg

:love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.