View Single Post
Old 24-12-2013, 07:57 PM   #2
Successor.
Master Member

Maybe let me solve your burning query.

Firstly, there is a specific date that Recruit express will process your pay and make the payment to you. You posted this on 23rd December, and you expect them to pay you immediately?

Even if you work as a permanent staff, the finance department will only process payment ONCE A MONTH or only on specific dates stated by the company policy.

AND FOR YOUR INFO, SMALL BOY BOY. It is a rule regulated by MOM. You know what is MOM?? - its called MINISTRY OF MANPOWER.

It is a guideline by MOM as stated:

An employee is generally not required to work more than six consecutive hours without a break. However, if the nature of work is such that it must be carried on continuously, an employee may be required to work eight hours continuously. In such an instance, a break or breaks must be given so that the employee can have his/her meal(s).

The duration of the break(s) should be no less than 45 minutes.

Source: Hours of Work & Time - Ministry of Manpower
Just because you DON'T NEED YOUR BREAK for the additional 0.5 hour pay daily, you can get the hiring company and recruit express into trouble.

You are most likely a person who says lunch break is not necessary and turn around complaining you are deprived of your entitlement.

I have worked part time under recruit express and they HAVE SPECIFICALLY told me when is the pay day. So I don't see what are you whining about.

Next, going by what you say, you are doing part time work most probably. So how much are you looking out for? $10 an hour? Going by simple calculation, $7 is even considered overpaid to you cause only know how to whine instead of finding out from the recruit express agent.

Furthermore, you are only a guy who haven't even started your poly course, and you are acting as if you should be paid more then a PhD holder?
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/di...s-4511975.html

I wonder before you even posted this, have you even think through.

Last edited by Successor.; 24-12-2013 at 08:11 PM..
Successor. is offline   Reply With Quote