WTS:DIY Bundle $1280

Starrry_

Reaction score
Very good and patient seller. Asked for parts here and there for some time. Replied promptly and courteously. They offer good services and price. I ordered yesterday. Today afternoon arrived.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Cheers!

rastakid2

Reaction score
Great service

Hi guys just wanna commend the seller, bought a gaming rig from them last month and service is really great. Did a lot of tweaking from the bundles which they have responded professionally to meet my needs. Just made my remark now since got busy of playing games ^^ Keep it up guys and wish you all the best

Aydenxz.

Reaction score
+1

Bought a bundle from them today, amazing service.

Answered my tsunami of questions promptly without getting impatient.

Very very neat cable management when setting up.

Recommend !

jameschen

Reaction score
Guys

Before you go down to sim lim or any repair shop....do yourself a favour and drop these fellows a message. Very professional, quick and better prices!!! Delivered my stuff to my doorstep on Sunday afternoon. Been having so much fun with the new rig :s13:

Thanks again fellows!

lzy1987

Reaction score
awesome service. gaming rig can be personalized to your liking and delivered right to your doorstep. best part, price is good too.

green_leaf

Reaction score
Bought a customised pc from them and ill like to write a few good words about them. Really great service as they fixed the parts for me and go the extra miles to deliver all the way to my office and help me fix in some of the parts i already have which i didnt buy from them, do cable management and testing to make sure things are working before accepting payment. And the best part is the attractive price.

If anybody were to get a pc, i must strongly recommend you to get from them.

ragegoh

Reaction score
Just bought a system from them.
Delivered to my doorstep and making sure I got no problem with fixing it.

Recommended =)

yf1990

Reaction score
bump for this thread!
really good service and price from this bro! bought a very customized rig from him a few days back. really happy with the price and free assembly provided. please consult him before going SLS!

bestrobber97

Reaction score
Went down to their site to get a rig yesterday, seller was patient in answering our questions and assembled the parts neatly. 10/10 service, would highly recommend :s13:

stay8899

Reaction score
Got a partial set from seller. Fast delivery and good service. Will buy again in future :):)

nuckingfut

Reaction score
bought a diy rig from him, very prompt and helpful ! even came back and help me troubleshoot some problem from reusing old parts, Thumbs up!

leonardchiu

Reaction score
Got a custom mini itx... Unfortunately the GPU had some issues. They responded very quickly and collected the unit from my place within a hour for further testing with full refund.

Outstanding customer service! Unlucky me for a lemon unit. Requested for a different model GPU. Waiting for their response. Hope not too much trouble.

Anyway I will recommend them. Buy with confidence.

Will update this post after my issue is resolve.

Cheers guys...
*think of the bright side... this problem just bestow me a few more hours of sleep"

ILivingLegend

Reaction score
Bought 2 sets of diy rig from them, seller was patient in answering all my questions. Very responsive and professional would recommend to everyone.

maanz79

Reaction score
:s12:
Hi.
Went to his site and got an upgrade from him.
Reasonable price, gave me a recommendation to have a better gaming experience, provide me stuffs I needed and most importantly, a very good service (I should have offered him coffee though...:D).
Now, I have a better system and I like the new casing, mate....
Will definitely get more stuffs from him.

Thanks ithorlick.
Cheers.

icopral

Reaction score
Got a gaming rig from seller, much different fr the advertised sets due to budget constraints and seller is nice enough to let me customize. Moreover price is good with free delivery and assembly. The rig was built at their office and delivered to my place vey promptly. Would recommend them to potential buyers for the good price and good service. No need to go sim lim square to subject yourself to sales talk etc just get from seller!

Yowzer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you sell used pc ? Would like a customized PC from used parts, or maybe new parts but a few generations behind.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.