[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJayden

Reaction score
Guys, what does region free on ps4 games mean uh?

Cause i know there is r3.

But i wonder region mean i can purchase the dlc from any psn store and use?

Can check with you all, if i have a r3 disc i purchase us psn dlc, can it be use ? Since i'm using us psn but playing r3 games.

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, what does region free on ps4 games mean uh?

Cause i know there is r3.

But i wonder region mean i can purchase the dlc from any psn store and use?

Can check with you all, if i have a r3 disc i purchase us psn dlc, can it be use ? Since i'm using us psn but playing r3 games.

you can log in US/UK/JP/Asian store but...sony dont bother

the dlc must be purchased from the corresponding store as the disc if it's region marked

MookieTea

Reaction score
Need some help here guys. Just got my PS4, but i didn't know it's doesn't have the usual white/red component cable, so Im left with HDMI and Optical.

Problem is I'm using a monitor that is connected to my pc with speakers, how can I get my ps4 to work with the speakers? :s11::s11:

Edit: Speaker does't have optical output :(

Last edited:

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
Need some help here guys. Just got my PS4, but i didn't know it's doesn't have the usual white/red component cable, so Im left with HDMI and Optical.

Problem is I'm using a monitor that is connected to my pc with speakers, how can I get my ps4 to work with the speakers? :s11::s11:

Lucky my monitor got audio out if not jiat lat

MookieTea

Reaction score

Help! :s22:

kayel

Reaction score

Have you tried this (see pic below)? What it does is it converts and downmixes digital audio from an optical output (eg from your PS4) to a 2-channel stereo analog output (to your speaker). If your speaker can accept the normal red-and-white connectors, this is the thing for you.

61sr%2BBtU-2L._SL1500_.jpg

61pqRgdYkXL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

xpippo

Reaction score
Anybody knows any shop has stock for ps4 console only? Went everywhere also oos. Sian max

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Connect earphone to controller.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Enjoying my experience so far. What's the next big release other then infamous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.