Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joevyis^^

Reaction score
hast the diffence beteen inveetor and non inverotr? mianly we use one.. in the night

Non-inverter is a basic model which operates at a fixed speed, simply controlling temperature by switching on/off alternately. These are significantly cheaper to buy but consume up to 40% more electricity because of this fluctuation.
Inverter has a variable speed compressor which constantly regulates to the desired temperature - a more economic method of operation and a graded for energy efficiency. Although costing more to buy but inverters offer a wise long term investment.
So to decide which is best for you, consider on how frequently and at what level the system will be used.

Joevyis

pinky.gem

Reaction score
Need recommendation for aircon.. Mycurrent 15yrs aircon have decided not to work hard anymore...

Have decide on either mit or sharp ?
Which is better ?

Should i get it at GC or those private supplier ?

Thnks.

Joevyis^^

Reaction score
Need recommendation for aircon.. Mycurrent 15yrs aircon have decided not to work hard anymore...

Which is better ?

Thnks.

Prefer Mitsubishi ^^
For installer, it's up to you. Private supplier will quote you a cheaper price than GC but must find a reliable one.

Joevyis

mrairc

Reaction score

Which is better ?

Thnks.
For 3 room air con in sg durable brand is Mit Elec or Daikin , Toshiba . This year Panasonic Inverter got many complaint at the outdoor P.C.B .

If u got a good budget look for Toshiba or Daikin .

Enjoy your new air con but remember to svc after 12-18 month.

lipo99

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there is a gain city sales which sys 4 (4 tick inverter) is selling for $2799 with extended warranty and installation. Anyone know what brand is it?

happykapy

Reaction score
Thanks to the bros (terumo) here, managed to find a good installer who gave me competitive pricing and fit inside my budget.

I tried going to courts this type, but the service was just atrocious and the salesman didn't know anything about aircon.
Gain City wasn't that cheap and I heard some horror stories so was quite reluctant.

Now v happy with my Daikin aircon.
Got a System 2 inverter and a System 1 for MB room.

PM me if you are keen on knowing the installer
Just trying to return the favor to this thread.

Cheers!

Last edited:

kkchin711

Reaction score
Any feedback on MIDEA Inverter System 2 9000 BTU unit? Heard it was quite popular in China. I was recommended a good promotion price from Courts at $1687, $512 less. Tks! :)

Joevyis^^

Reaction score
Any feedback on MIDEA Inverter System 2 9000 BTU unit? Heard it was quite popular in China. I was recommended a good promotion price from Courts at $1687, $512 less. Tks! :)

There is no negative feedback yet.
As the saying goes, you get what you pay for..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.