Not open for further replies.

decade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any pics of the kanebo shampoo n conditioner tat u guys are raving abt? Thanx

TheMediator

Reaction score
hehe!
It's here! STOCKS ON HAND. like a finally, to cater those who can't wait for good stuff

IMG_00000736_zps48d062ea.jpg

bro any plans to bring in travelsize?!?! :s12:

travel_size_1.jpg

jahredwee

Reaction score
Applied GD today to my hair and wash with kanebo at the night of the day. Still feel the wax on my hair! Am I doing something wrong?

TheMediator

Reaction score
Applied GD today to my hair and wash with kanebo at the night of the day. Still feel the wax on my hair! Am I doing something wrong?

no such probs bro, either too much GD or never scrub long/thorough enough during pompom with kanebo?

btw I use SSS & spongewax cocktail for prestyler and GD & PP for finish but kanebo still gets all of them out by the end of the day...

jahredwee

Reaction score
no such probs bro, either too much GD or never scrub long/thorough enough during pompom with kanebo?

btw I use SSS & spongewax cocktail for prestyler and GD & PP for finish but kanebo still gets all of them out by the end of the day...

One pump of kanebo enough? Haa

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for hair stylists, preferably from jp/kr?
Want to learn about culture.
Should cost $35 and below for men's haircut.

Thanks!

blackvice

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bro Gaoxing . Sorry to keep you waiting .

Met this cool dude with manly beard to get my GD and SF . Though he was in a rush to attend something , but he say " Any problem , u can come find me ( haha like a big bro saying any dai ji can ask for my help .) "

OK here is the review for SilverFox , the contents compared to Gold Digger was abit more complex . Tub of SilverFox and Gold Digger differentiates with a Silver and Gold lining respectively .

Opened this babe with an seal attached , Outlook of the wax was not appealing ( Somehow looks like wet cement.) Smell wise was musky and perhaps a sweet tinge of cedar . Applied a slight more than finger nail size of it , and the feel was quite different as it gives " wet stick glue somehow like UHU Glue ( it is a very strong hold with obvious parting once i styled ) " hahaha. Hairstyle is side parting by the way.

So here comes the real test of the hold of this babe:

1st Test :Walking up the slope against wind blowing ( Most wax i applied had failed during this first stage , as my fringe would flop down to another side due to wind) , babe stands out against all odds though i admit there's a slight movement of fringe , but hair was kept in place. ( Passed )

2nd Test : Walking in the automatic doors along the walkpath towards my office. For every automatic doors opening , there will be a slight windblow from the aircon against you . Fringe was keeping in place with no feel of flop. ( Passed )

Final Test : Walking in the gents to check the result . Hairstyle was still kept in place with little need to touch up . Glossing all the way ! ( Passed )

This babe proves herself with extreme hold and gloss .

Last edited:

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Met this cool dude with manly beard to get my GD and SF . Though he was in a rush to attend something , but he say " Any problem , u can come find me ( haha like a big bro saying any dai ji can ask for my help .) "

OK here is the review for SilverFox , the contents compared to Gold Digger was abit more complex . Tub of SilverFox and Gold Digger differentiates with a Silver and Gold lining respectively .

Opened this babe with an seal attached , Outlook of the wax was not appealing ( Somehow looks like wet cement.) Smell wise was musky and perhaps a sweet tinge of cedar . Applied a slight more than finger nail size of it , and the feel was quite different as it gives " wet stick glue somehow like UHU Glue ( it is a very strong hold with obvious parting once i styled ) " hahaha. Hairstyle is side parting by the way.

1st Test :Walking up the slope against wind blowing ( Most wax i applied had failed during this first stage , as my fringe would flop down to another side due to wind) , babe stands out against all odds though i admit there's a slight movement of fringe , but hair was kept in place. ( Passed )

2nd Test : Walking in the automatic doors along the walkpath towards my office. For every automatic doors opening , there will be a slight windblow from the aircon against you . Fringe was keeping in place with no feel of flop. ( Passed )

Final Test : Walking in the gents to check the result . Hairstyle was still kept in place with little need to touch up . Glossing all the way ! ( Passed )

walking against the wind

tumblr_m5c3nxB6NH1qbbs8oo1_500.gif

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

use qs plus gd plus pp spray... wash with kanebo... no such problem... lather and massage longer till u see lots of bubbles and foams!!!

tumblr_m7l6eruoYK1rbszyro1_500.gif

TheMediator

Reaction score
One pump of kanebo enough? Haa

haha bro, i use half pump siol, still can clean well!

Not worth it. I have it now. Got a few sample. Too small and the amount probably awhile bo liao. Rather get the original tub since its not not that big.

ahh okay, cuz i thought it was good for people who wanted to try but wanted something more than the sample quantity!

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received a jug of Silverfox from gaoxing84

This is truly called a excellent customer service!

He informed me that the Silverfox that I ordered has arrive.

Being a kanjiong spider of me, I couldn't wait, so I try my luck by asking him whether I can collect by tonight

To my surprise! I was able to collect from him at this late timing. Met him at 11pm plus near 12am! Can u believe that! I admit it's very last min for him

j8ffp2.jpg

So this is the reason I would get my item from him again and again. As i feel comfortable dealing with him. More of a friend than a Mass-order organiser that provides extra value service to his customer.

Why make yourself unsatisfied / angry with other sellers when you can just deal at ease with him?

Thanks once again! :)

tumblr_mw7m05IKuG1spw7dyo1_500.gif

TheMediator

Reaction score
Few weeks back, I purchased the famous KANEBOOOOO shampoo and PP hairspray from yandao JH. Good service as usual for he provided frequent updates with regards to location & ETA to meetup point and he also gave a cutsey bag to store my purchases due to xmas looming ahead.
Decided to try out the products for a period of time before giving my take on them.

Kanebo Lissage Vogne Acidic Shampoo 800ml (pH 5.5)
First and foremost, THE SMELL.
Well, many people here have been raaaving about its heavenly scent and before I even started to use it, I decided to open the top cap to take a whiff...

quite song man... :s12: is all i can say :s13:

The wash was frothy and thick (oolala....), don't have to pump too much per wash too and it definitely cleanses effectively. In the past, I have had problems with my Heads & Shoulders (Blue one) for getting GD out thoroughly but not anymore with this shampoo! Given the fact that it cleanses so well, hair still remains soft and smooth after the wash instead of being too "dry".
I got my fussy sister to try out Kanebo to test its "next day oily scalp thingy" and she said that its was not bad!

Due to its slightly higher price tag, my overall verdict for this is to get it if your wallet permits and you definitely won't regret once you have purchased it! :)

Feeling Power Point Finishing Spray 400ML
Due to GX bro's recommendation to finish off the quiff hairstyle with PP, I decided to hoot this for my OSIS was just too "heavy" for my hairstyle and hence I usually go spray-less, resulting in me having to rake my hair occasionally when the quiff slightly falls.
WITH THIS SPRAY, I can say that raking has decreased by about 90% :s13:
The best part of this spray is that it holds so well and yet you are still able to rake/touchup your hair freely without the much feared "white specks" appearing on your hair! :D

With its affordable price tag in a huge canister, its a MUST BUY if you are facing quiff holding problems like me. :)

Requested EBL Head Clay & ECO SSS as samples from bro JH and he gladly gave me some to try out! Though I must say that the sample quantities look meagre at start, looks can be deceiving for the amounts provided can actually be used for quite a few times! (5 or more depending on indi usage)

If you feel that the OS SSS is too "dry" for your liking but you cannot live without a SSS, then the ECO is a must get. Smell wise, I will give OS SSS the vote for I prefer its scent over ECO SSS. Hold wise, it doesn't fare much worse as compared to OS SSS and I will say that its acceptable.

If you face problems like GD yanking out too much of your hair while styling, you should totally give EBL Head Colour Clay a try. Though its texture is harder as compared to GD, it is actually easier to apply and less harsh on hair yanking.
Smell wise, it reminded me of gatsby (correct me if im wrong), but its nothing like it :s13:.
Hold wise, EBL does a good job but I will give the verdict to GD for I still prefer its finish as compared to EBL.
I can't tell if its easy to wash off or not, for my kanebo vanquishes all products on my hair but it actually rinses out well with water so I guess it shouldn't be a problem :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha bro, i use half pump siol, still can clean well!

ahh okay, cuz i thought it was good for people who wanted to try but wanted something more than the sample quantity!

can sell as sample but i got feeling everyone will like. so no need sample. haha
the price/quantity not worth it for the small pack.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

woah! i not gangsta siol. hahahaha. glad that you like it! up in my MO thread!

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tumblr_mp2k5kjzmq1s9smifo1_500.gif

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stocks for PP spray just arrived! I will be texting the guys who had reserved their PP previously and for people who wish to get a bottle of spray or stockup before CNY, please do so asap! Stocks are healthy as of now but once its wiped out, next shipment will defn be after CNY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.