wah knn today had a very bad travelling experience

met over 10 lights along just a short stretch

go, stop, go, stop, go, stop

until i giddy sia :s22:

bad for the car also :(

Stupid Idiot

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard that if you travel at a magic speed, the traffic lights will turn green in your favor whenever you are approaching them~ Is that true~? :crazy:

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
singapore is not like europe, whereby people are more gracious and patient. just imagine our roads with a 70% cut in the amount of traffic lights, i think everyday more accidents will happen

Kobey83

Reaction score
Last time my dad used to tell me if you kanna 1 red light, chances are that you will tio all the red lights when you reach the traffic junctions ahead.

Haha whether it is true or not, I haven't really encounter yet. Maybe you tio the magical combo today.

warr

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time my dad used to tell me if you kanna 1 red light, chances are that you will tio all the red lights when you reach the traffic junctions ahead.

Haha whether it is true or not, I haven't really encounter yet. Maybe you tio the magical combo today.

i confirm it is true. travelling along woodlands ave 7 confirms that.

but i think it depends on how the red lights are configured in some of the roads.

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard that if you travel at a magic speed, the traffic lights will turn green in your favor whenever you are approaching them~ Is that true~? :crazy:

But the speed seems to be quite slow. It works for me when I am on my bicycle travelling at about 27km/h. If I pass the first light when its green, it will be green all the way. If I stop at one light I have to speed up or else I will have to stop at every light already.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.