The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lucky I buy extra kanebo shampoo long ago liao! Hope after cny then replenish it! Haha!

strezzor

Reaction score
Just reserved one Kanebo after the rave reviews from here. Hopefully it works as well for me as it has for everyone else here!

Tudo88

Reaction score
My current kanebo last me from october till now and still going strong...Although i did rotate around with some other shampoos,but i think i use this shampoo the most out of the others because of its smell!!!

ngzehong94

Reaction score
Hi just bought kanebo shampoo and conditioner guys... New to haircare. Anyone has suggestion on how many times and how regular to use the shampoo and conditioner?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lucky I buy extra kanebo shampoo long ago liao! Hope after cny then replenish it! Haha!

Forever that well prepared, bro. After CNY, TPJ will be 1 year old and i will be holding a small promotion in conjunction with Valentine's Day. So stay tuned people! :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just reserved one Kanebo after the rave reviews from here. Hopefully it works as well for me as it has for everyone else here!

Yes the last bottle of the shipment actually went to you bro! Let u know first thing when its here! Cheers! :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi just bought kanebo shampoo and conditioner guys... New to haircare. Anyone has suggestion on how many times and how regular to use the shampoo and conditioner?

Its actually just basic haircare regime. Kanebo shampoo is suitable to be used as a daily shampoo. Use about 1 pump on average for every wash and lather for a few seconds on the palms before application to the hair. Massage the scalp and the hair gently long enough and wash it off thoroughly. IMO, shampoo at most once per day. So perhaps some might be thinking "But i have oily scalp". Yes, shampoo-ing twice or even trice per day can help to cleanse and remove the oils from the hair. But what's happening is that excessive shampoo-ing will strip off the natural oils from the hair and make it dry. When this happens, your scalp will generate even more oils and hence your hair will feel even more oily. The key, as always, is always on consistency. To allow the scalp to move from oily to clean, do it in moderation and results will show. :)

As for the conditioner, do it after shampoo-ing. U can choose to use it before shampoo-ing if you are still using some hard-to-get-off waxes. Otherwise, decent styling products should be easily removed with Kanebo. I use about 1/2 pump of conditioner and massage onto the midlengths to hair ends for a good 30-45 seconds. Then i wash it off afterthen. Because the conditioner is extra moisturizing, do not use too much in 1 go. A little goes a long way and you should feel the difference within a few tries. :)

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use conditioner normally twice a week. But go try using the kanebo conditioner 3 days consecutively. the results are amazing...

A bit will do. like half the amount you use for shampoo

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tumblr_m5fd5wRlV41r7wyi4.gif

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, all in stocks gold digger should be out by Monday. Next wait shld arrive before CNY as I will be ordering another 50 tubs. Lol 40 gd and 10 sf! Haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all GOLD DIGGER GONE with the wind! thanks guys!
Silverfox left 1 last tub. lol.

Next mass order ETA will be likely before CNY! Drop me your orders guys! look sharp and sleek for the lunar new year!

Whoohoo! Huat ah!

zijie1990

Reaction score
guys any salon in the east good for dying hair? i know i should just decide by the price, so any reasonable priced salons? is 80 dollars a reasonable price?? sorry if too many questions.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys any salon in the east good for dying hair? i know i should just decide by the price, so any reasonable priced salons? is 80 dollars a reasonable price?? sorry if too many questions.

U can try Storm at Tampines Century Square lvl 5. Look for gerald. He is able to judge well and give good advice on what colours to get. Might be a little bit expensive as he is the salon director. If i am not wrong, it costs around $80-$100 for men. Been a while since i went there but hell yeah, he really saves me a lot of time figuring out what colour is good for me.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, kanebo shampoo arrived much earlier in advance! Its currently instocks for grabs before CNY. Smell good all the way! :)

unfinished07

Master Member
Reaction score
Personally, i feel Vantachi's hold is stronger than GD and its not as heavy as GD so if i am wearing hairstyle that requires more holding power, i will use Vantachi. However, the good thing about GD is that its definitely more pliable and doesn't give a sticky feel upon application but vantachi does.

Both products are actually in a different league serving different purposes, i feel. So one can definitely have two products instead of one, in this case. :)

oh, time to order something new liao. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.