(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tio exposed...maybe when i max all , i go buy/craft Vanya....
Rose Gold Nugget still cannot use NQ Gold Ore to HQ.
So i think Ingot will not be 100% hq.

You mine I craft you sell, you pay me in terms of raw materials cos I am NOT going to do DoL :s13:

I have DoH all maxed and melded to do 2 stars

Vulpix

Reaction score
Chiu got team/enough people (especially tanks)? If got team we form up lor, need more people up here to play Ifrit EM.. need to get his bracelet too :o

Must see who online lor. :s22: I damn sian stuck so long liao. Keep pugging but don't have the luck.

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You mine I craft you sell, you pay me in terms of raw materials cos I am NOT going to do DoL :s13:

I have DoH all maxed and melded to do 2 stars

hahha..i rike the idea.

That day i meld and furnish my GSM, CRP, Miner..
see gil low..I went mining and crafting 1-2 days to get every single gil back.
But now mining is shyt all lowball.
Botanist not too bad suddenly.
Fishes are still pretty stable but the turnover not high.

Now do weaver gil drop again.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahha..i rike the idea.

That day i meld and furnish my GSM, CRP, Miner..
see gil low..I went mining and crafting 1-2 days to get every single gil back.
But now mining is shyt all lowball.
Botanist not too bad suddenly.
Fishes are still pretty stable but the turnover not high.

Now do weaver gil drop again.

Well your DoL will come in handy to get me my shard, veggies and stuff to cook my end game food, I won't mind them as payment :s13:

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My linkshell starting to have a group that might able to clear titan HM. haha...

Slowly building up. :(

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why? Tank has the easiest role in Titan HM, you go be melee dps lagi worse.

Because its boring? :s13:

Hey, at least I'm part of the action. And I'm trying not to be the 1st to die.
My LS got one mnk usually dies last 3rd. Very good. Hope to be like him.
Its quite fun. Playing melee during PS, coppermine HM, Ultima also fun.

Guess I will only switch back to tank when doing Gurada EX. My LS still abit not ready, At least I'm still a bit short of gear.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T4 as long as your team knows what to do, easily one shot :s13:

Real nightmare is T5 :s13:

random pug team so not really easy loh.

5xdqg.jpg

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because its boring? :s13:

Hey, at least I'm part of the action. And I'm trying not to be the 1st to die.
My LS got one mnk usually dies last 3rd. Very good. Hope to be like him.
Its quite fun. Playing melee during PS, coppermine HM, Ultima also fun.

Guess I will only switch back to tank when doing Gurada EX. My LS still abit not ready, At least I'm still a bit short of gear.

Tank is jin sexciting for EM primal one, start brushing up your tanking skills :D

If not you'll just get ****** left right center straight from Garuda EX onwards lol.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
random pug team so not really easy loh.

5xdqg.jpg

Not really leh, now pugs can do T4 quite well also. Afterall BC has been up for so long already, just that T5 is still a very tough exam, and sometimes you do need luck to clear even though your whole team are skilled.

Think 2 weeks ago or last week I building my new rig and the rig could not be up on time and I have to miss the raid that night, so I went to pug instead. I think cleared in on 3rd or 4th try, starting part just a little confusion on who attack what and tanks going to wrong place (OT went to MT position and vice versa).

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tank is jin sexciting for EM primal one, start brushing up your tanking skills :D

If not you'll just get ****** left right center straight from Garuda EX onwards lol.

tank BIS is not in EM or Ultima i think ?

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tank BIS is not in EM or Ultima i think ?

I not tank so I dunno, but I've seen some PLD using the Primal sword and shield leh haha. But I've heard that tank don't need primal accessories thou.

But nonetheless if your accessories aren't i90 yet, it's STILL something you can farm for unlike BC. And if you get it, it's still an upgrade unless it drops your accuracy beyond rescue by food.

But again, only BC requires that sh1t load of accuracy. You can always swap out when doing BC which is once a week. Other contents like HM dungeons and WPSR you don't need so high accuracy, and one thing to note, EM Primals don't need accuracy one. Just put on your highest level and most damaging gear and whack only.

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Compare to stone vigil with newbies, Garuda EX looks easy to me. :s13:

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I not tank so I dunno, but I've seen some PLD using the Primal sword and shield leh haha. But I've heard that tank don't need primal accessories thou.

But nonetheless if your accessories aren't i90 yet, it's STILL something you can farm for unlike BC. And if you get it, it's still an upgrade unless it drops your accuracy beyond rescue by food.

But again, only BC requires that sh1t load of accuracy. You can always swap out when doing BC which is once a week. Other contents like HM dungeons and WPSR you don't need so high accuracy, and one thing to note, EM Primals don't need accuracy one. Just put on your highest level and most damaging gear and whack only.
ya, no accuracy and sux if the item can not bring to coil.. no point farming if it's not for coil..WPSR is so 2.05 sia.. i play CT + Duty roulette already get full DL for my Healer + gold rose ring for my PLD and still has 1k+ philo dont know for what

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.