(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tank also must know when to siam damage. I think when Garuda and Suprana disappear for a moment, that portion they will do insane damage, I also cannot heal through one. If tank dun mitigate or do anything is sure die one.

Aka double wicked wheel which some tanks just dunno how to dodge and that's when your MT dies and wipe :s13:

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tiagong OT can just walk thru the twister no problem one right

there will be a period when the tornado weaken and u can walk through no issue.
but for what a pld need to walk over to opposite side :/

Immortal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tank also must know when to siam damage. I think when Garuda and Suprana disappear for a moment, that portion they will do insane damage, I also cannot heal through one. If tank dun mitigate or do anything is sure die one.

I agree on this, the windburn feathers part.

If Tank don't dodge properly and end up eating 2-3 feathers always = die at the double wheel phase.

i84 Pld here.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tiagong OT can just walk thru the twister no problem one right

there will be a period when the tornado weaken and u can walk through no issue.
but for what a pld need to walk over to opposite side :/

Yup, just watch the tornado's animation, where will be a short period of time it weakens and disappears for 1 sec then appear again.

But no one really needs to walk through it, tank can pull Suparna over from 5 o clock, just stand close to the tornado's edge can liao.

Dragoon got jump/dive skill to go over, Monk got dunno what name of the skill dash over faster than jet plane :s13:

And BTW a tip for those still trying Garuda EX and may just die to this:

When the sisters died and then Garuda tele away preparing to do her mistreal shriek, start WALKING over to the spiney plumes and attacking it. I keep seeing people waiting for the tornado to disappear then walk over to MT there with the spiney plume, but often they end up TOO LATE to enter the protection sphere and got hit.

Do note that when Garuda teled, the tornado are in their weakened state and you can safely walk through the edge of the tornado with no issues. I always start to move to MT immediately Garuda tele away and most of the time I'm the first one to enter the sphere. You need to enter the sphere early enough to gain enough wind resistance if not you can get half of your HP whacked off or even die to mistreak shriek if you enter last min.

Also, once spiney is killed, just watch the red line AoE circle. When the circle disappears, just chiong in, don't need to wait for explosion animation to start and finish. As long as red AoE is gone you are safe to enter. Remember you need to be inside long enough to gain enough wind resistance. Do it right and mistreak shriek only hits for at most 500 HP nia.

And also, once Garuda do mistreal shriek, move out immediately, don't day dream and move slowly and kena windburn. Esuna takes 1.5 sec to cast and if more than 1 person kena, waste healer's time and MP only.

Last edited:

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just remember OT will poke garuda backside. and only 1 phase MT will poke garuda backside after the 1st tornade phase. after that OT will poke one last round of backside. if by then garuda still lives... GG lo...

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really leh, now pugs can do T4 quite well also. Afterall BC has been up for so long already, just that T5 is still a very tough exam, and sometimes you do need luck to clear even though your whole team are skilled.

Think 2 weeks ago or last week I building my new rig and the rig could not be up on time and I have to miss the raid that night, so I went to pug instead. I think cleared in on 3rd or 4th try, starting part just a little confusion on who attack what and tanks going to wrong place (OT went to MT position and vice versa).
New rig simi specs ?
Me itchy 30 -35 fps now when no action

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New rig simi specs ?
Me itchy 30 -35 fps now when no action

i7-4770 @ 3.4-3.9GHz
Gigabyte R9 290 4GB GDDR5
G.Skill Ripjaws-X DDR3-2133 CL9 8GB x 2
Samsung 840 EVO SSD 250GB

Benchmark score 14,000 on max settings, I think always get 50-60 fps one haha

Vulpix

Reaction score
I agree on this, the windburn feathers part.

If Tank don't dodge properly and end up eating 2-3 feathers always = die at the double wheel phase.

i84 Pld here.

I always paranoid that part lor. I sure throw down sacred soil and eye for an eye during that phase and pray no die.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best is tank will blame healer. Smlj how I supposed to heal you if you get 1 shot?

Tank jiak double wheel and die and blame healer, ask him go play more dungeon for training :s13:

Most face palm is enter so called cleared, experienced and farming PF team and the tank dies to double wheel.. experienced ki lan lol..

Vulpix

Reaction score
Tank jiak double wheel and die and blame healer, ask him go play more dungeon for training :s13:

Most face palm is enter so called cleared, experienced and farming PF team and the tank dies to double wheel.. experienced ki lan lol..

My succor cannot mitigate 5k damage, please wake up and don't blame me. :s13:

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i7-4770 @ 3.4-3.9GHz
Gigabyte R9 290 4GB GDDR5
G.Skill Ripjaws-X DDR3-2133 CL9 8GB x 2
Samsung 840 EVO SSD 250GB

Benchmark score 14,000 on max settings, I think always get 50-60 fps one haha
Wah all top end
$_$

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recently brought this to play with my brother at home.

Processor: Intel i5-4570 3.2GHz
Motherboard: AsRock H87M PRO 4
RAM: Kingston 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3 1600 CL11
ODD: LG 24X DVD-RW
HDD: WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA
GPU: PowerColor PCS+ HD7850 2GB
PSU: Coolermaster G600W
Casing: Coolermaster N200 (Black)

under 1k.

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score

u should see the one where the tank let spiny go beyond 2 stacks and blame healer for not healing

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.