(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
Your static leh :s11:

Just buy only, talk later :s13:

I'll never going to spend 900 myth to upgrade my Artemis Bow sia. Just hoot Artemis Bow and play around with accessories lor :s13:

Anyways, you'll only need that sh1t load of accuracy for BC, which is once a week. All other content you can forget about your BC accuracy soft cap and just put on your highest level gear and go:s13:

I still remember last run with vp, first WoTL he knock it down for all of us liao lol

Sian part about smn is that acc cap is @ 450, I can only switch my DL earring for tremor, which I hope won't take like 10 rounds to farm. For blm, accuracy at 435 for t5.... BiS with i90 weapon you need to buy blm's body armor to hit cap with Allagan Rope of casting and earring.... but once u got ancient buckler + allagan septor, you can go back to allagan tunic of casting liao

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonight craft 10 woolen knacks from scratch and will hit weaver 45
then craft extra 2 sets sell off to cover all the mats cost.

:p

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pharos was fun even though failed..at last boss.

3 FC 1 healer pug.
Guess i think burst dmg not high enough and twice is scholar.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still remember last run with vp, first WoTL he knock it down for all of us liao lol

Sian part about smn is that acc cap is @ 450, I can only switch my DL earring for tremor, which I hope won't take like 10 rounds to farm. For blm, accuracy at 435 for t5.... BiS with i90 weapon you need to buy blm's body armor to hit cap with Allagan Rope of casting and earring.... but once u got ancient buckler + allagan septor, you can go back to allagan tunic of casting liao

Sigh, T5...

If I get my aiming pants from T5 with that +34 accuracy, my current problem with Elfin Bow will be solved liao.

As long as I don't have that pants from T5, my max item level for T5 will be i85 nia, then T1-T4 i87 :s13:

But again this is good enough already, need the exp and skills to clear T5... :s22:

orpisia

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
damn bloody sick of all these undercutters...wanna undercut undercut by -1 or -10 la little bit la...knn come in and sell and undercut by hundreds, sometimes even thousands...until even if sell also cannot cover material cost and no profit

damn bloody kuku brain these players..spoil market for everyone including themselves...the more they do this, more hard for everybody to make money...stupid

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pharos was fun even though failed..at last boss.

3 FC 1 healer pug.
Guess i think burst dmg not high enough and twice is scholar.

Tank must help up abit. Attract all zombies to himself too. Can clear with Sch de...

I refer Copper mine HM.
Very fun for DPS,
1st boss racing to the end,
2nd boss, use bomb hit him
3rd boss feed crystal to worm.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tank must help up abit. Attract all zombies to himself too. Can clear with Sch de...

I refer Copper mine HM.
Very fun for DPS,
1st boss racing to the end,
2nd boss, use bomb hit him
3rd boss feed crystal to worm.

Copperbell HM is rDPS do all the job lol.

1st boss AoE adds
2nd boss use bomb
3rd boss feed crystal

Jin busy as bard :s13:

kiRky`

Reaction score
Tank also must know when to siam damage. I think when Garuda and Suprana disappear for a moment, that portion they will do insane damage, I also cannot heal through one. If tank dun mitigate or do anything is sure die one.

That's because Chirada haven't die. If Chirada is dead, double wicked wheel won't do that much damage. If tank blows a damage reduction cooldown, should be easy to survive with good gear.

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Copperbell HM is rDPS do all the job lol.

1st boss AoE adds
2nd boss use bomb
3rd boss feed crystal

Jin busy as bard :s13:

Thats why its fun what. its different from daily killings. haha.
Anyway, 2nd boss, tank take bmob might be safer since he cant aggro shiet.

Dam. I start to have more love for my mnk than my tank although my tank is much better geared. :s13:

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats why its fun what. its different from daily killings. haha.
Anyway, 2nd boss, tank take bmob might be safer since he cant aggro shiet.

Dam. I start to have more love for my mnk than my tank although my tank is much better geared. :s13:

Wait till you do BC and EM :s13:

I used to love DRG a lot, until eng game comes and I love BRD :s13:

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

my smn acc is 405 can do t4 but sometime miasma missed.. 450 is like overkill sia..

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
damn bloody sick of all these undercutters...wanna undercut undercut by -1 or -10 la little bit la...knn come in and sell and undercut by hundreds, sometimes even thousands...until even if sell also cannot cover material cost and no profit

damn bloody kuku brain these players..spoil market for everyone including themselves...the more they do this, more hard for everybody to make money...stupid

Quote for true.

Imo tonberry market board cui to the max after coming from ultima... etc. amber HQ ppl can undercut to 1000gil and sell at large amount. how to recover cost and profit... if farm own material... the amount of time u farm n craft can do roulette duty for the bonus gils.

althought have to admit party finder can speak English is the plus point on this server

Vulpix

Reaction score
Your static leh :s11:

Static interested in one thing: Progression in T5. :s13: Everything else can come later. Even do with our static also will take time, plus one of our members this week reservist jin moody. :(

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not cui ones that die like ants and paper :s22:

My brother(BLM) keep saying you mnk is good, can fight and move at the same time.

He is now doing a bard, KNN, PEW PEW PEW and move at the same time with distance. :s13:

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quote for true.

Imo tonberry market board cui to the max after coming from ultima... etc. amber HQ ppl can undercut to 1000gil and sell at large amount. how to recover cost and profit... if farm own material... the amount of time u farm n craft can do roulette duty for the bonus gils.

althought have to admit party finder can speak English is the plus point on this server

Tonberry market is already cui before patch.

I came from NA Marbolo, 2 star HQ accessories I sell 1.25m to 2mil (WITHOUT melded materia LMAO) over there, when world transfer started, I came to Tonberry and the price is already like ****, like 300,000 for 2 star without meld...

Tome mats were like 90k per piece in NA servers and here during world xfer start already like 30k and below lol...

Yeah RMT more rampant in NA servers but to us crafters are songs dah.. millions rolling in...

Just farm phil mats and sell raw or craft them and sell high, or just do a 2 star craft commission using commissioner's mats and earn 200,000gil just for that..

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Static interested in one thing: Progression in T5. :s13: Everything else can come later. Even do with our static also will take time, plus one of our members this week reservist jin moody. :(

Sigh actually my own static also CMI cos people busy and limited time, so also T5 focus, those more dedicated ones like me need to find other people do EMs.. :(

My brother(BLM) keep saying you mnk is good, can fight and move at the same time.

He is now doing a bard, KNN, PEW PEW PEW and move at the same time with distance. :s13:

Yah, if your monk is good. IF :s13:

Half of the end game MNKs I've seen eat plumes for nothing one :s13:

Some die before heart phase SMLJ.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.