(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

Vulpix

Reaction score
Tonberry market is already cui before patch.

I came from NA Marbolo, 2 star HQ accessories I sell 1.25m to 2mil (WITHOUT melded materia LMAO) over there, when world transfer started, I came to Tonberry and the price is already like ****, like 300,000 for 2 star without meld...

Tome mats were like 90k per piece in NA servers and here during world xfer start already like 30k and below lol...

Yeah RMT more rampant in NA servers but to us crafters are songs dah.. millions rolling in...

Just farm phil mats and sell raw or craft them and sell high, or just do a 2 star craft commission using commissioner's mats and earn 200,000gil just for that..

Just on Sunday I saw an Astral ring with 5 melds going for 280k. I was like WTF?! So cheap for a pentameld? But I can't afford it anyway. :(

Vulpix

Reaction score
Sigh actually my own static also CMI cos people busy and limited time, so also T5 focus, those more dedicated ones like me need to find other people do EMs.. :(

Yah, if your monk is good. IF :s13:

Half of the end game MNKs I've seen eat plumes for nothing one :s13:

Some die before heart phase SMLJ.

All about timing. This month sibeh ****** up, got 2 people on reservist one after another, got peepur new job, etc. So got whatever time best to concentrate on T5, but maybe later after T1-4 can go Titan. Hope so lah.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just on Sunday I saw an Astral ring with 5 melds going for 280k. I was like WTF?! So cheap for a pentameld? But I can't afford it anyway. :(

Hmm 280k.. if he farm own tome mat and use a bit of own converted materia then can earn decently bah.. if buy mats and pentameld I think costs will be between 300-500k already (see your luck).

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All about timing. This month sibeh ****** up, got 2 people on reservist one after another, got peepur new job, etc. So got whatever time best to concentrate on T5, but maybe later after T1-4 can go Titan. Hope so lah.

I running T1-T4 tonight also :s13:

After that I think late liao, if no people do Ifrit I go run CT for shoes.

And depending if Visor of Aiming got drop or not, if got drop I'll go farm Ultima for Ring :s13:

If chiu need DPS help for Titan can tell me.. cos heng sai I clear Ifirt before reset so this week I can get another primal weapon again :s13:

Vulpix

Reaction score
Hmm 280k.. if he farm own tome mat and use a bit of own converted materia then can earn decently bah.. if buy mats and pentameld I think costs will be between 300-500k already (see your luck).

Precisely. 280k is confirm 100% a pentameld, while if you do it yourself, theoretically might be cheaper assuming not too many failures. If I had to choose, I straight away take the pentameld.

Vulpix

Reaction score
I running T1-T4 tonight also :s13:

After that I think late liao, if no people do Ifrit I go run CT for shoes.

And depending if Visor of Aiming got drop or not, if got drop I'll go farm Ultima for Ring :s13:

If chiu need DPS help for Titan can tell me.. cos heng sai I clear Ifirt before reset so this week I can get another primal weapon again :s13:

I also running CT for Royal Crown. I want that damn crown for my scholar.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so I not the only one feeling that way lol

The day I come in I facepalm lol.

Heng I already made money in NA and I've already gotten all my stuff liao.. maybe the only bonus is that if I need anything now I can afford easily. :s13:

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonberry market is already cui before patch.

I came from NA Marbolo, 2 star HQ accessories I sell 1.25m to 2mil (WITHOUT melded materia LMAO) over there, when world transfer started, I came to Tonberry and the price is already like ****, like 300,000 for 2 star without meld...

Tome mats were like 90k per piece in NA servers and here during world xfer start already like 30k and below lol...

Yeah RMT more rampant in NA servers but to us crafters are songs dah.. millions rolling in...

Just farm phil mats and sell raw or craft them and sell high, or just do a 2 star craft commission using commissioner's mats and earn 200,000gil just for that..

I think thats because Asia players more "hardworking" at farming? :s13:

Yah, if your monk is good. IF :s13:

Half of the end game MNKs I've seen eat plumes for nothing one :s13:

Some die before heart phase SMLJ.

I'm still learning my job. :(

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Precisely. 280k is confirm 100% a pentameld, while if you do it yourself, theoretically might be cheaper assuming not too many failures. If I had to choose, I straight away take the pentameld.

Yah I would hoot also.

When I xfer over, I'm not 100% DoH yet and I see one DoH AF chest HQ'ed and pentameld with the optimal crafting stats selling for 300,000gil - at that time if you calculate mat cost and materia cost (craftman materia are like 20+k per piece) so 300,000 is like don't buy police catch :s13:

I also running CT for Royal Crown. I want that damn crown for my scholar.

CT drops are all random from the chests or like BC one, certain items from certain boss chest?

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think thats because Asia players more "hardworking" at farming? :s13:

I'm still learning my job. :(

in ultima mainly jp, stuffs don't sell very fast but can get good price.

here things can sell fast, but don't worth the effort to do it. we need to "farm" a lot to that the gil you want.

you work hard but cannot earn much...

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in ultima mainly jp, stuffs don't sell very fast but can get good price.

here things can sell fast, but don't worth the effort to do it. we need to "farm" a lot to that the gil you want.

you work hard but cannot earn much...

Come, let's spend our millions buy all the cheap stuff here, craft liao world xfer to NA servers, sell them off within 3 days then xfer back here.

Rinse and repeat :s13:

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let me tonight go check Hades prices.

I only for 0,5 mil nia. Si bei jialat.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Got diff meh, unless you get liao pull plug :p

Most of the wipes happen at Behemoth in pugs mah. That time farm CT until want to vomit blood for my crimson pants. Now I dunno how long I have to farm to get my royal crown. :( If my crown drop during first few chest then can just anyhow play after that...

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most of the wipes happen at Behemoth in pugs mah. That time farm CT until want to vomit blood for my crimson pants. Now I dunno how long I have to farm to get my royal crown. :( If my crown drop during first few chest then can just anyhow play after that...

nowadays CT quite ok la.. so long you know your job and communicate it properly will do..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.