[HELP!] Need recommendations for good Portable Bluetooth Speakers under $90!

Justin17

Reaction score
Hello!

I am looking for a portable Bluetooth speaker. But I am not really an expert in this field :s22:. My budget is only $90.

Brands like JBL, Logitech, Xmi and Sonicgear is quite good from what I heard. But it's just about the price (I am kinda restricted on the budget, I know :()

I am hoping to get some help from you guys and hope I would receive some nice suggestions!

Thank you in advance!

onoz__

Reaction score
I'm using UE mobile boom box which is pretty decent SQ for a $119, xmas time came with maybe $10-30 capitaland voucher? Can't remember for sure.
I think if possible, you might want to stretch your budget a little since there are many decent ones at $100 range.

Justin17

Reaction score
I'm using UE mobile boom box which is pretty decent SQ for a $119, xmas time came with maybe $10-30 capitaland voucher? Can't remember for sure.
I think if possible, you might want to stretch your budget a little since there are many decent ones at $100 range.

If I am not wrong the retail price is $149? Yeah, I am thinking to stretch my budget a little bit more! Well, thank you! :)

Justin17

Reaction score
I just got myself this Valore Multimedia Bluetooth Speaker (V-BTS-307) | Valore from challenger. $99 for non-members, 25% off for members. Quite good and loud enough

Yep! I had actually tried them at challenger before. However the sound is not to my liking. It is very loud, I had tried playing a song at max volume but, it gets muffled a little. It is running a promo for members now....So the price is damn attractive I know! :(

Koelsch

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have you tried the JBL micro wireless? one of my favourite wireless speakers under $100. the Logitech UE mobile boom box is fine but a little outta your budget.

the JBL micro wireless sounds good and loud and ultra portable. i carry one with me all the time

Legend2127

Reaction score
have you tried the JBL micro wireless? one of my favourite wireless speakers under $100. the Logitech UE mobile boom box is fine but a little outta your budget.

the JBL micro wireless sounds good and loud and ultra portable. i carry one with me all the time

Look out for sale if u want UE boom box...

FatalethaL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i agree. the JBL micro is extremely good.

I used it to listen to music, and watching youtube.

not to mention it serves pretty well as a laptop speaker! ;)

Justin17

Reaction score

I just see reviews about it. Not bad at all! Thanks Thanks!

Justin17

Reaction score
Look out for sale if u want UE boom box...

Do you know if there is any sale for the UE Mobile Boombox? I kind of like the boombox with its size and sound.

A bro from here told me that JBL Micro Wireless is running a promo at Soundwaves now. Very attractive price....

Last edited:

Legend2127

Reaction score
Do you know if there is any sale for the UE Mobile Boombox? I kind of like the boombox with its size and sound.

A bro from here told me that JBL Micro Wireless is running a promo at Soundwaves now. Very attractive price....

Haven't see any this mth last mth got 20% off at some fair at suntec...

onoz__

Reaction score
If I am not wrong the retail price is $149? Yeah, I am thinking to stretch my budget a little bit more! Well, thank you! :)

I remember seeing $119 price few weeks back.
Maybe some shops are still selling at this price.

Justin17

Reaction score
Is JBL Flip any good? It retails for $195 at courts. Anyone has it or experience it before?

poseidon

Reaction score
Short listed Logitech UE Boom, Bose Soundlink Mini (and maybe the new Creative Axx 200).

Anyone have listened to the Creative one? I know it's better to support local coy, but is it comparable to Bose and UE?

Justin17

Reaction score
I am still planning to which to get.... The recent IT sow didn't blew me away. Now considering Creative, iHome or JBL since they are close to my budget.

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
I am still planning to which to get.... The recent IT sow didn't blew me away. Now considering Creative, iHome or JBL since they are close to my budget.

Hi there, The JBL Flip or Flip II are decent entry models to start off if you are looking for a small portable speaker that has decent sound. Hard to beat for under $200 range. Demos available at our stores so do feel free to drop by to try them out.;)

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Did you tried the creative soundblaster roar? During IT show, it was the hottest product creative was selling...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.