(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I had $1 everytime I see a tank in CT start a fight with Provoke instead of Shield Lob/Tomahawk, I right now will be a millionaire liao.

WoW.

Starts a fight with provoke?! :s22:

Last night CT, I also went into motionless mode.

Alliance B tank cannot hold boss, Alliance C DPS/Tank like cannot handle the giant swords man in second last stage boss.

We got to ask to switch, arbo, confirm wipe a million times. :(

Yesterday night play CT with Vulpix jin scary, out of nowhere he scold "******* bard #$*&^#*&^$*&(@ if he do it again I'm gonna vote kick him".

I was like what I do sia (only bard in the team), thinking cannot be me leh but can vote kick other alliance one meh?

Heng in the end not me :s13:

Then one PCB tank, dunno simi *******, I start the fight with my offensive CDs I know sudden burst sure lots of aggro, I pop Quelling Strikes before I hoot liao TMD within 10 secs I pulled aggro and he take like 2-3 secs to get it back.

I nv see what happen, Vulpix said he start the fight with provoke :s13:

Vulpix

Reaction score
It's also the problem of spending myths too, since I saving up to replace the body armor for my smn. Since my grp t5 attempt will resume the week after next, still got time to do some research also.

No need lah. Dun waste money on the summoner clothing until you got spare myth. You already got the allagan cloak, and the earring will offset a bit also. I see your gear, I think you should replace your earrings first. I help you research liao since I have time, and the earrings on your summoner has to go.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Yesterday night play CT with Vulpix jin scary, out of nowhere he scold "******* bard #$*&^#*&^$*&(@ if he do it again I'm gonna vote kick him".

I was like what I do sia (only bard in the team), thinking cannot be me leh but can vote kick other alliance one meh?

Heng in the end not me :s13:

Then one PCB tank, dunno simi *******, I start the fight with my offensive CDs I know sudden burst sure lots of aggro, I pop Quelling Strikes before I hoot liao TMD within 10 secs I pulled aggro and he take like 2-3 secs to get it back.

I nv see what happen, Vulpix said he start the fight with provoke :s13:

I dunno can vote kick other team or not, I just raging. :s13: Come to our platform, the kill our skeleton smlj. Then his healer at one corner trying to solo a skeleton.

gladiusgg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I haven't even unlock CT.

Tonight some of my FC members also wanna clear Titan for weekly. As expected last night they get other members from PF and the other healer keep makaning plumes -_-. My other FC healer go join this PF so called clear party, he said machiam everyone eating plumes...

So far on my FC can confirm 1 WAR, 1 WHM, 1 SCH, 1 BRD, 1 SMN(me) wanna clear Titan first tonight. I probably be online @ 10 pm since I need to clear some back-dated programming lesson stuff.

Add moi tonight reh. I Prolly can get a whm/sch who cleared primals in if u need.

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow Vulpix so vocal.

I dont even dare to shout or speak. Just shake head by my keyboards... :(

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dunno can vote kick other team or not, I just raging. :s13: Come to our platform, the kill our skeleton smlj. Then his healer at one corner trying to solo a skeleton.

Think the most kum lan battle is the behemoth one. What time already.. everyone sleepy liao still don't want to play properly.

All the comet in the center destroyed, dunno which stupid team tank the Iron Giant in the center then I kena whack by Giant from behind and magitek beams fly left right center :s13:

Last boss all no see own teammate kena iron claw and leave them to die :s8:

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow Vulpix so vocal.

I dont even dare to shout or speak. Just shake head by my keyboards... :(

lol, my teammates in Titan last night was like "F**K" and "F**king Healer" since he eat WoTL constantly..... by start of heart phase I already raise him 2x..... and my mp like already less than 50% by then

Vulpix

Reaction score
Think the most kum lan battle is the behemoth one. What time already.. everyone sleepy liao still don't want to play properly.

All the comet in the center destroyed, dunno which stupid team tank the Iron Giant in the center then I kena whack by Giant from behind and magitek beams fly left right center :s13:

I see the kum gong tank in mid, I jitao move to the sides drop the comet liao. And I was right, both times we all hide behind comet was that CORNER COMET THAT I DROPPED. Knn.

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dont tell me you are in the same battle. :eek:
You alliance B is it?
Alliance C tanking the Giant and **** it up right?

Aillance A second round ask to do the Giant.

BTW, REALLY TANK THE LAST BOSS AT THE MIDDLE OF THE DUNGEON MEH?!
I DUNNO WHAT THE **** ALLIANCE B TANK IS THINKING.

Another round I got the STUPID TANK, TANK IT NEAR ALLIANCE C/B.
I dont even wanna move anymore from my alliance A area. ******* hell, wanna sabo everyone.
He rage in linkshell lah :s13:

Orh.. I also rage linkshell alot.
Last night help a newbie clear stone vigil as he lazy to queue.
I was quite mad how can he not siam the AOE of the last boss. Bard leh.
This cannot siam, then later battles how?

One thing I learn, playing as a melee DPS made me better as a tank. :s13:

Last edited:

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hm..tonight weaver 50 ler .
6 Hq felt chasseus crafted.

Finally , Can go back pugging Titan HM and do WP again.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont tell me you are in the same battle. :eek:
You alliance B is it?
Alliance C tanking the Giant and **** it up right?

Aillance A second round ask to do the Giant.

BTW, REALLY TANK THE LAST BOSS AT THE MIDDLE OF THE DUNGEON MEH?!
I DUNNO WHAT THE **** ALLIANCE B TANK IS THINKING.

Another round I got the STUPID TANK, TANK IT NEAR ALLIANCE C/B.
I dont even wanna move anymore from my alliance A area. ******* hell, wanna sabo everyone.

I see the kum gong tank in mid, I jitao move to the sides drop the comet liao. And I was right, both times we all hide behind comet was that CORNER COMET THAT I DROPPED. Knn.

Eh Vulpix we alliance B right? I recall we taking Behemoth and usually in JP fights B takes behemoth :s11:

High chance amoro same fight as us :s13:

TMD really kum gong. I never notice a lot of things at once cos I kinda expect everyone to do their job, I mainly watch the ground to avoid dmg and watch my procs and CD and sometimes WHM's MP as a bard so I dunno what exactly happened.

Then Behemoth cast meteor then I was like WAT WHERE ARE THE COMETS WHY NONE IN CENTER then I saw Vuplix at the edge, by the time I run there too late and I die :s13:

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonight clear together? I want get my 2nd primal weapon :D

I think I do CT last, damn sian my boots 1st boss, once no see drop the rest of the instance feel like pull plug liao one :(

Think go do farm Ifrit EM and Ultima HM for bracelet and ring better..

when jio me for ex.:s12:

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After I cleared Ifrit also haven't hit primal once other than last night PF failed lol

when jio me for ex.:s12:

See tonight can find ppl or not lor, I want get tokens and Ifrit's bracelet to replace my Allagan one.

But then if jio you means I must fight the bangle with you :s13:

Wp is outdated alr. DR and coil and CT can Max out ur tomes easily.

For me I still do WPSR, I would want to get my stuffs before my BC raid.

Anyways spend 30-40min run the roulette plus waiting time, I rather jio EM cleared people go run a few rounds of EM to farm. So I'll run WPSR while waiting for raid ppl to get online or midnight hours when no one is doing EMs already.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.