(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

kiRky`

Reaction score
Anyways spend 30-40min run the roulette plus waiting time, I rather jio EM cleared people go run a few rounds of EM to farm. So I'll run WPSR while waiting for raid ppl to get online or midnight hours when no one is doing EMs already.

Actually past midnight is where many groups do titan ex also cause the queue is instant after 2 am or so. My first titan ex kill was 5.15 am lol... shag man

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually past midnight is where many groups do titan ex also cause the queue is instant after 2 am or so. My first titan ex kill was 5.15 am lol... shag man

Sorry.. I need to go work :s13:

I'm not looking at Titan EX since I have no more use for it other than weekly tokens, I'm more concerned about Ifrit EX because they come rare and often quickly filled up, and sometimes 10-11pm onwards start to die down already.

Also probably because the mass of people haven't pass Titan EX exam :s13:

kiRky`

Reaction score
Sorry.. I need to go work :s13:

I'm not looking at Titan EX since I have no more use for it other than weekly tokens, I'm more concerned about Ifrit EX because they come rare and often quickly filled up, and sometimes 10-11pm onwards start to die down already.

Also probably because the mass of people haven't pass Titan EX exam :s13:

Yeah Ifrit just get the 2 standard healer that do with each other before can liao. Ifrit instant pop is shiok. WHM BiS bracer is also from Ifrit EX so surely got incentive for healer to do unless they already have.

I love the Titan EX exam. At least its not like Titan HM where ppl get carried to victory and everyone has a relic weapon. For Titan EX, even if you carry people the 7 others have to be at the top of their game as well especially with 3 dps (2 on 1st gaol).

Indirectly, this also makes Ifrit EX more successful to pug since the quality of players in there are at least people who have got past titan EX.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah Ifrit just get the 2 standard healer that do with each other before can liao. Ifrit instant pop is shiok. WHM BiS bracer is also from Ifrit EX so surely got incentive for healer to do unless they already have.

I love the Titan EX exam. At least its not like Titan HM where ppl get carried to victory and everyone has a relic weapon. For Titan EX, even if you carry people the 7 others have to be at the top of their game as well especially with 3 dps (2 on 1st gaol).

Indirectly, this also makes Ifrit EX more successful to pug since the quality of players in there are at least people who have got past titan EX.

Well that's true, and anyways Ifrit EX is way easier compared to Titan EX. Maybe even easier Garuda EX. Really not much things to watch for even compared to Garuda EX. It's just the searing wind that will wipe your team if the 2 healers derps. Otherwise, usual tank swap, Eruption just run from 12 to 6 straight down. It's really a healer coordination test plus a bit of DPS check on the nails which also test your DPS player's coordination (which can be bad with pugs, the last 2 JP pugs I did the DPS were all over the place so I mark the nails for them to whack).

normally when i see ppl shouting LFP WPSR i arm chio...

notch heypi with me is it :mad:

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no getting bored with WPSR meh? i better try new contents otherwise i am stuck in the old contents

If you have all the time in the world, sure... but weekdays limited playing time, I need to be as efficient as possible.

Haven't clear T5 leh, not like those who cleared T5 easily and got their T5 weapon liao can just shake leg okay..

Still need T5 weapon, T5 trousers, and freaking T4 won't drop me my boots and choker, where got time to waste 40min on roulette for 70/90 myth?

Still need to farm Ifrit EX's drop and not easy to find people for Ifrit EX, too little people cleared.

And for my pre-T5 gear set using Elfin's Bow, I still need to farm stupid CT for Ballad's Boots and Ultima for Ring...

Enough content for me to do already, I don't even have time to go touch daily beast quest and PvP.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mai gong capping myth and t5.... pvp trying to rank up to 18 also ******* hard grind riao :(

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I haven't even unlock CT.

Tonight some of my FC members also wanna clear Titan for weekly. As expected last night they get other members from PF and the other healer keep makaning plumes -_-. My other FC healer go join this PF so called clear party, he said machiam everyone eating plumes...

So far on my FC can confirm 1 WAR, 1 WHM, 1 SCH, 1 BRD, 1 SMN(me) wanna clear Titan first tonight. I probably be online @ 10 pm since I need to clear some back-dated programming lesson stuff.

bo jio.:(:(

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Play ct loh, while farming earn myth and phil. I dont do dr anymore coz full dl for all my class. Now doing ct, tribe and coil nia
If you have all the time in the world, sure... but weekdays limited playing time, I need to be as efficient as possible.

Haven't clear T5 leh, not like those who cleared T5 easily and got their T5 weapon liao can just shake leg okay..

Still need T5 weapon, T5 trousers, and freaking T4 won't drop me my boots and choker, where got time to waste 40min on roulette for 70/90 myth?

Still need to farm Ifrit EX's drop and not easy to find people for Ifrit EX, too little people cleared.

And for my pre-T5 gear set using Elfin's Bow, I still need to farm stupid CT for Ballad's Boots and Ultima for Ring...

Enough content for me to do already, I don't even have time to go touch daily beast quest and PvP.

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Play ct loh, while farming earn myth and phil. I dont do dr anymore coz full dl for all my class. Now doing ct, tribe and coil nia

Play king moggle, get my moggle fist.

Play as cheer leader, like carrying two tits on my hand infront of my alliance while waiting for other alliance to shout ok. :(

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

5am+..I zombie mode...:s13:

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I got ultima ring rotting in cupboard:s13:

gladiusgg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for members to form a static team for primals em. If u r currently banging ur walls with pugs, please express interest!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.