[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
si bei sian.
local stores no ps4 stocks. :(

Amazon is quite a good option man, if you don't mind the hassle of sending back, in the rare event, a DOA system.

I got mine in less than 4 days of it being shipped out. Took it out last night to update the firmware and play a little FIFA 14 demo.

Working like a champ.

Then again, I heard challenger and newstead may have stocks coming in the later part of this month. So if you still want a local set at SRP, they are your best bet.

Happy PS4 hunting. Greatness Awaits You.

Last edited:

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

AsusEpoxy

Master Member
Reaction score
yesterday played bf4 with o_O123/ fongjiajin. His rank so high and pro. i feel damn noob. lol

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would it be worth getting a US PS+ subscription if I rarely play online and do not own a PS3?

There are only has a few free games for PS4 available on PSN. None that I am interested in at the moment.

Any plus points (pun unintended)?

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Would it be worth getting a US PS+ subscription if I rarely play online and do not own a PS3?

There are only has a few free games for PS4 available on PSN. None that I am interested in at the moment.

Any plus points (pun unintended)?

then you buy psn plus for what?
if you dont mind spenting for the free games for a year then go ahead~

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then you buy psn plus for what?
if you dont mind spenting for the free games for a year then go ahead~

Don't get what you are saying. So it would not be worth getting it if I rarely or ever play online?

Long time out of the gaming scene, so pardon the ignorance.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Don't get what you are saying. So it would not be worth getting it if I rarely or ever play online?

Long time out of the gaming scene, so pardon the ignorance.

one of the main purpose of getting psn plus is for the multiplayer-bility online

2nd would be the free games available for our ps4 but the ps4 games for psn plus are countable.

so it's really up to you :)

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one of the main purpose of getting psn plus is for the multiplayer-bility online

2nd would be the free games available for our ps4 but the ps4 games for psn plus are countable.

so it's really up to you :)

Ok. Got it. Then, it would make a lot more sense for me personally to sign up to PS+ later on when the free games for PS4 increase in number. Perhaps I'll wait for when PS Now comes online (quite interested in playing The Last of Us).

Thanks for your thoughts.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ok. Got it. Then, it would make a lot more sense for me personally to sign up to PS+ later on when the free games for PS4 increase in number. Perhaps I'll wait for when PS Now comes online (quite interested in playing The Last of Us).

Thanks for your thoughts.

hmmm we bought it on amazon for 29.99 when it was on sale
I very tempted actually but my ps4 collecting dust so cant be bothered la...lol

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder if anyone posted on Natural Doctrine yet but I think this is pretty impressive from Kadokawa Game to release a JRPG on the PS4.

Releasing on March after being touted for a launch title release :(

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the slight wobble on the PS4 irritates you, try using this on your console

2dgjb5j.jpg

It'll look like this

10f4502.jpg

Last edited:

hentaixp1985

Master Member
Reaction score
yes they will but on one condition, any upcoming new ff will be jin successful until pwn ff7 dipdip then they will remake ff7 HD :s39:
already have HD actually. can find in youtube, they showcase in one of the roadshow rast time~

They won't be able to do that .... I take it as a 'No' then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.